+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Embarrassing! .. For those hose who were there

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Don't want rid of him, just want him to stop ****ing about with personnel & tactics. Five different formations in almost as many weeks. Ditching players who are in-form to bring in his favourites, who have proven over an entire season that they are ****e. Moving in-form players out of position to accommodate others. I've said before, round pegs, round holes. It's not rocket science.
    this ^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Bannons boots View Post
    I never said you were calling for a change in manager but you surely cant deny there is a definate anti neilson vibe developing. I dont understand when anyone says they think things are going ok that it automatically means they think everything is perfect or fandabbydozyOf course there have been poor games & we have scraped through some but we are currently in the first division with players that are here because they probably lack the consistency to perform at a top level week in week out. Some of them will probably improve with a move up the leagues & others wont make the grade. I just feel that some of the criticism is over the top. Lets get out of this league (hopefully) then we should see an upgrade in player with hopefully an improvement in quality & consistency of performance.
    What you're forgetting is that United fans aren't mugs. They know good football when they see it. And the niggle is that that despite the league position they're not seeing it consistently.

Not been on since yesterday... Lol 11 pages after the first league defeat since October and first at home of the season .. A bad one as it's Arbroath of course but still, I'm over it

We have two weeks now to address things which is a positive allows some injuries to clear and start another run to the finish line, i have every faith we will bounce back just as we did after our defeats in October.. we are going for a 7th consecutive away win in the league when we go to Alloa,we are 17 pts clear, life is good..

Strengthening for next season we can look at in May (although I'm sure that we'll be getting looked at RN and Asghar already)

As i have been going to see utd since 1976 i know as well as anyone that utd fans know all about good football. The consistency you mention is difficult to get as our time down here has shown. As i said get up & all being well that will hopefully change. Also the injuries have hindered us & again at our current level the replacements are not game changers.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Not been on since yesterday... Lol 11 pages after the first league defeat since October and first at home of the season .. A bad one as it's Arbroath of course but still, I'm over it

We have two weeks now to address things which is a positive allows some injuries to clear and start another run to the finish line, i have every faith we will bounce back just as we did after our defeats in October.. we are going for a 7th consecutive away win in the league when we go to Alloa,we are 17 pts clear, life is good..

Strengthening for next season we can look at in May (although I'm sure that we'll be getting looked at RN and Asghar already)
    Tbf it was you that started the thread with the word Embarrassing in it!

There was over 8000 attendance yesterday, no one has said we played well and were unlucky. If we want the attendances to keep growing we need to give them less disappointments than we served up yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Tbf it was you that started the thread with the word Embarrassing in it!

There was over 8000 attendance yesterday, no one has said we played well and were unlucky. If we want the attendances to keep growing we need to give them less disappointments than we served up yesterday.

I Know I Started the thread, surprised it got to 11 pages

Our crowds are excellent, that's down to what the manager, owner, Asghar and the team have done the last year.. a blip won't change it.

'Tbf it was you that started the thread with the word Embarrassing in it!'

🤣

If a “gaffer” in any line of work puts his favourites in a “job” that undermines another employee then that “gaffer” must be removed under any circumstances. Nepotism, bully “brother” whatever the excuse may be this kind of archaic behaviour cant go on in this day and age! Personally would be shocked if this was the case. How many players would just except THAT kind of treatment? Total nonsense with no kind of back up evidence. Great post from eamonslostwig that hits the paranoia straight in the head.

Embarrassing is being 20 odd points behind the champs in waiting.... THATS embarrassing.

Should add since for whatever reason jjfallup found that funny, the word embarrassing being in the title is no way relevant to my post, any loss to Arbroath is just because its Arbroath, still surprised its reached 11 pages, it's not even the match thread and first defeat in 14 league games.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Should add since for whatever reason jjfallup found that funny, the word embarrassing being in the title is no way relevant to my post, any loss to Arbroath is just because its Arbroath, still surprised its reached 11 pages, it's not even the match thread and first defeat in 14 league games.
    If you keep posting it's going to reach 12... 😂

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)