+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Embarrassing! .. For those hose who were there

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Not been on since yesterday... Lol 11 pages after the first league defeat since October and first at home of the season .. A bad one as it's Arbroath of course but still, I'm over it

We have two weeks now to address things which is a positive allows some injuries to clear and start another run to the finish line, i have every faith we will bounce back just as we did after our defeats in October.. we are going for a 7th consecutive away win in the league when we go to Alloa,we are
    It's not just because of the defeat yesterday tho is it? We haven't won at Tannadice since before Christmas. Put in a poor performance vs Dundee. Two disjointed and disappointing performances against Hibs and now two absolutely chronic performances vs Morton & Arbroath. We're stumbling our way to the title yet some people still can't see any wrong and those that do are being shot down by others for being negative.
    Keep papering over the cracks all you want but things aren't good mate. If ICT or Ayr were actually any good we'd be having a fight on our hands to keep this lead we have.

Quote Originally Posted by jjaflup22 View Post
    If you keep posting it's going to reach 12... 😂
    No chance it'll reach 12 😎

By the way I'd be happy having the discussion about performance whether we win lose or draw. I suppose I feel more confident talking about it it when other posters have brought it up. Safety in numbers and all that

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    It's not just because of the defeat yesterday tho is it? We haven't won at Tannadice since before Christmas. Put in a poor performance vs Dundee. Two disjointed and disappointing performances against Hibs and now two absolutely chronic performances vs Morton & Arbroath. We're stumbling our way to the title yet some people still can't see any wrong and those that do are being shot down by others for being negative.
    Keep papering over the cracks all you want but things aren't good mate. If ICT or Ayr were actually any good we'd be having a fight on our hands to keep this lead we have.
    Read up on the word CHRONIC then stop exaggerating. The leagues won! Anything else is a moan.

Quote Originally Posted by B4 i go View Post
    Read up on the word CHRONIC then stop exaggerating. The leagues won! Anything else is a moan.
    The Morton and Arbroath games were absolutely chronic. As I said on another thread they were like watching paint dry. The league may be won but that doesn't stop these two performances being chronic.

Firstly, congratulations to Arbroath - they deserved their win and over the 3 league games we have played them , lets be honest, we were very lucky to win the two previous games.

Next, Arbroath have beat Inverness twice this season, they have the 2nd best defence in the league ( along with Inverness ) - so this was always going to be a difficult match.

Yes, they are a part time club, but half their squad are players who could walk into the starting 11 of a lot of full time teams - I hope they make the play offs and good luck to them ( they also bring a decent support ).

Now to United - the league is almost won and could still be won by late March or early April - we are within touching distance and we would have all been happy with where we are sitting now at the start of the season.

Plans will already be getting made to adjust to next season in the Premier League - barring a disaster of epic proportions we are close to winning the league.

We can't win every game every week ( much as we'd like to ) so fair play to Arbroath, they fought hard and were worthy winners.

Time now to focus on getting the title wrapped up as quickly as possible ( ideally late March or early April ).

Mate go and **** off would you?

Mate go and **** off would you?
    Hmm, there's a well thought out reply.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Alloa in 2 weeks on a Friday on plastic again, this worries me. I've been concerned about the performances for a few weeks now, we've been lucky up to now but is our luck really running out???
    Funnily enough, i really dont have any worries about going to Alloa as all i expect is a defeat.

By that time, ICT will have 2 games in hand plus 2 against us still to come. Need to win v Alloa to get the momentum built up again, but i just dont see it!

bang on the money for me!!!

Leagues anything but won, no where near it. failure to win our next 4 games all of which are difficult games and we're no longer clear at the top.

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)