+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Embarrassing! .. For those hose who were there

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    100% correct mate. Its not an over reaction either as it's been said for weeks we've been poor. It's also been said for weeks we are lacking creativity.
    Probably dont deserve to be top of the league either? Its a fkn disaster altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by B4 i go View Post
    Probably dont deserve to be top of the league either? Its a fkn disaster altogether.
    is that your opinion?

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    100% correct mate. Its not an over reaction either as it's been said for weeks we've been poor. It's also been said for weeks we are lacking creativity.
    Out of interest, who was the last playmaking midfielder we actually had?? It seems the last few years, you & I amongst others, have been bleating on about needing a playmaker every transfer window yet here we are, still without one.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Out of interest, who was the last playmaking midfielder we actually had?? It seems the last few years, you & I amongst others, have been bleating on about needing a playmaker every transfer window yet here we are, still without one.
    Maybe in the spl we might find that Pawlet is the playmaking midfielder that we need?

Quote Originally Posted by B4 i go View Post
    Maybe in the spl we might find that Pawlet is the playmaking midfielder that we need?
    You think a guys that isn't good enough for the Championship is gonna shine in the Premiership?

What kind of glue have you been sniffing this weekend??

It was almost a carbon copy of last Saturday but we never got the goal in the end.

1st half was poor but we woke up a bit in the 2nd half and actually put a lot of good crosses in their box and if we had a Dalyesque target man we'd have scored a few goals. Hats aff to Arbroath though who defended excellently.

Shedka - you usually afford new players who come from a different footballing environment some leeway so I'm surprised you seem to have it in for Powers. He wasn't great today and I didn't think he was that great v Morton but I was really impressed with him on his debut v Partick and in the games v Hibs. Admittedly he does look a tad slow but ffs give the lad a chance to acclimatise to Scottish futba. Its taken Sporle near a whole season to get used it and he still doesn't look ready.

Quote Originally Posted by b4 i go View Post
    maybe in the spl we might find that pawlet is the playmaking midfielder that we need?

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    .....,I am not often wrong on my early opinions of players....
    Oh, The Oracle has spoken....!!

Just like Robbie, your head’s up your erse and you believe your own hype!! Do one!!

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    You think a guys that isn't good enough for the Championship is gonna shine in the Premiership?

What kind of glue have you been sniffing this weekend??
    Its a different league, total different ball game. Bit like evo stick compared to fixo fix.

Quote Originally Posted by ballumbie_arab View Post
    Oh, The Oracle has spoken....!!

Just like Robbie, your head’s up your erse and you believe your own hype!! Do one!!
    So you want Robbie gone then?

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)