+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whar aboot is

Whar aboot is

Cammy Smith? Surely to **** with Sow being out now we keep Smith and dont let him go on loan???

Never seen anything official about his move to Ireland

Played a couple of games as a trialist but hasn't yet signed as far as I know. Their window is open for a wee while yet.
    He'd be the perfect link between midfield & attack if given the chance to find the form that made him St. Mirrens POTY last year.

I think he is on trial with them,they are over in Spain doing their pre-season training

We need to recall him. This squad isn’t strong enough especially with losing sow today

I always give anyone who plays for united benifit of the dought. But bloody hell. Sow is like somebody out of the wooden tops.! Or Bill and Ben. Cammy Smith all day before him.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    We need to recall him. This squad isn’t strong enough especially with losing sow today
    Should never have been offered for loan, never mind sent out! Dinnae even start me on the Stanton situation!

Quote Originally Posted by tijuanataxi View Post
    I always give anyone who plays for united benifit of the dought. But bloody hell. Sow is like somebody out of the wooden tops.! Or Bill and Ben. Cammy Smith all day before him.
    Not that I want to see any Utd player injured but I'm quite happy he's gonna be forced out for a period of time. It seems that's the only way he doesn't get picked. He really is awful.

Has Matty Smith definitely signed for Waterford?

Though he looked decent in matches under csaba

Does anyone know how well he played whilst at cove?

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post

Yeah he's signed. Cammy hasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post

I always thought he was really poor

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)