+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Usual forest new year implosion resumes

Usual forest new year implosion resumes

All the normal ball cox as well, if if if, they've been dining out on their false position all season and now they are slowly slipping away in the way only forest no how, they make these silly predictions like we'll beat them, beat them, beat them then we'll be top blah blah blah, yet they can't even beat Birmingham.......but they had them down beaten already, time for a reality check you red dog scum bags

Bit like losing to Luton really, a bit embarassing

Its about forest Geoff not us, but if you'd like then yes i agree but then what were we expecting this season....not a lot, forest after beating us twice were already champions and european champions at that and going up

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Bit like losing to Luton really, a bit embarassing
    At least we’re consistent...we always lose to the bottom club...think we managed the whole of the bottom three last season.

Tbh Leeds’ demise is funnier than Forest coming unstuck, and just as predictable...don’t they play each other next week?

Got to fancy Bristol City and Brentford.

Neither leeds nor forest can win in post Brexit Britain, so there is something to be said for brexit

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    All the normal ball cox as well, if if if, they've been dining out on their false position all season and now they are slowly slipping away in the way only forest no how, they make these silly predictions like we'll beat them, beat them, beat them then we'll be top blah blah blah, yet they can't even beat Birmingham.......but they had them down beaten already, time for a reality check you red dog scum bags
    Bump

See I knew thicky would bite, he would have read that a week ago and would have been desperate to post a reply but he bit his tongue and bookmarked it only to bring it out when they got a big win,

Forest will still slip, and it's good seeing Leeds suffer again

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    See I knew thicky would bite, he would have read that a week ago and would have been desperate to post a reply but he bit his tongue and bookmarked it only to bring it out when they got a big win,
    Bite my arse. If I'd bitten I would have done so when you posted it. I was out the country for 3 weeks but highly amused at you.
    But this isn't the only time you've looked a tw@t with your predictions this season.
    Go back to last June and look up how many **** wit predictions you've made.

I still believe we are up against it. Not signing a striker has made sure of that,
    But it is oh so nice watching you clowns have one disaster after another this season.
    We still haven't finished yet. The EFL could really send send my ribs into over drive.
    So keep going mystic Meg, I love it.

Out the country ha ha what like Rattea always was, you weren't climbing the Himalayas where you comparing wifi signal were you lol!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)