+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Record when Pawlett plays

Sorry but we canna blame pawlett for the whole team not creating f uck all

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Sorry but we canna blame pawlett for the whole team not creating f uck all
    He changes the dynamic when hes on, he doesnt look to get in behind like say McMullan, he comes deep and turns back and when he does that it slows us down and allows oppo to get back in shape. Defences look comfortable when hes playing as we have no outball that will run at them and cause problems. Its not his fault, its the way he plays and imho effects everyone else

You not think playing 3 x CM’s is mair detrimental than starting Pawlett?

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    You not think playing 3 x CM’s is mair detrimental than starting Pawlett?
    I do, and tonight that was worse due to that but Pawlett playing is an ongoing worry thats ruining our form when he plays

Pawlett did fine tonight, no way was it down to him, final ball was poor all round and wasteful when we did put in a good ball

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Pawlett did fine tonight, no way was it down to him, final ball was poor all round and wasteful when we did put in a good ball
    Surprised that i actually agree with you tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Surprised that i actually agree with you tonight!

I know, I rarely agree with you too!

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Pawlett did fine tonight...
    Interesting, I thought he was pish, as he was against Arbroath. I don't think he's a good wide player and I'd much rather see him at #10. I also don't think 442 is working for us...

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Interesting, I thought he was pish, as he was against Arbroath. I don't think he's a good wide player and I'd much rather see him at #10. I also don't think 442 is working for us...
    Tbh I dont think it's the system, it's the constant chopping and changing.
    Reynolds out Connolly in, oh it's grass next week so Reynolds back in. Play Sow, drop Appere. Play Bingham tonight play Appere next week, play Pawlett tonight and next week but then I'll give Glass a start. If McMullans fit he will start, if so, need to 2 mids again. Maybe I won't. Ach cannie make my mind up. But if McMullan starts cant afford Pawlett in the midfield. But wait a minute Bingham starts before Pawlett
    I'll play 3 central mids this week, it's been two all season. Add Powers he's a bit like Stanton isn't he? My heads hurting. I'll ask the wife, see what she thinks.

No wonder we have problems

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Tbh I dont think it's the system, it's the constant chopping and changing.
    Reynolds out Connolly in, oh it's grass next week so Reynolds back in. Play Sow, drop Appere. Play Bingham tonight play Appere next week, play Pawlett tonight and next week but then I'll give Glass a start. If McMullans fit he will start, if so, need to 2 mids again. Maybe I won't. Ach cannie make my mind up. But if McMullan starts cant afford Pawlett in the midfield. But wait a minute Bingham starts before Pawlett
    I'll play 3 central mids this week, it's been two all season. Add Powers he's a bit like Stanton isn't he? My heads hurting. I'll ask the wife, see what she thinks.

No wonder we have problems
    😂

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)