+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Record when Pawlett plays

Record when Pawlett plays

Have said it numerous times now, I have nothing against him personally, I actually think Neilson is playing him in the wrong position but stats dont lie, when he plays it upsets the whole team

Record when he has not started

wins - 11
    draws - 1
    losses - 1

Record when he has started

w - 4
    d - 1 (2 including Scottish Cup)
    l - 4 (5 including Scottish cup)

Didn't include League cup as we were messing about in that with youth players and full rotations

FFS, is that correct?

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    FFS, is that correct?
    Seems to be, used soccerway to look at results and starting line ups

Doesn't surprise me at all. Think he must have dodgy pics of the manager or something 😂

Someone gonna email that op to Robbie so he can let it sink in? Down side is it looks like his fitness is on the up having lasted 90 minutes!

Not surprised by this though what the stats show is pretty extreme!

He slows the play down so much. Been said on other threads he is one of top earners at club. We should be looking for better next season and to move him on imo

4 wins in 12, a 33% win record. Embarrassing that the manager doesn't see this and shows he lucked his way to the top of the league due to injuries to his favourites.

I don’t think he’s the issue I think it’s the 3 x CM’s

Least with Pawlett he plays wide, Power shouldn’t have started and Appere should have IMO

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    I don’t think he’s the issue I think it’s the 3 x CM’s

Least with Pawlett he plays wide, Power shouldn’t have started and Appere should have IMO
    I think the way he plays effects the whole balance of our team, not so much tonight as the 3 CMs decision was even worse but in general we play better all over the pitch when hes not on. I think its hard to get away from the stats which suggest he has a big negative impact... we need proper wingers as pawlett should only ever be played thru the middle behind a striker

Pawlett is and has been woeful since he pulled on our jersey. He was even unconvincing when throwing himself to the ground tonight, the poor luvvies didn't want to hurt himself.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)