+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: No idea what you lot have been moaning about?

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Why is **** bleeped out?

T, double E plus an N........am I misunderstanding something or have the censors gone loopy?
    This is the modern world. Teanagers are not allowed, certainly not if they are from Skunthorpe, or near Sherwood Forrest and indeed Packistan. Typing out league tables or commenting on cricket fixtures is not permitted. Fortunately my speiling is terribal so it doesent matta with my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    This is the modern world. Teanagers are not allowed, certainly not if they are from Skunthorpe, or near Sherwood Forrest and indeed Packistan. Typing out league tables or commenting on cricket fixtures is not permitted. Fortunately my speiling is terribal so it doesent matta with my posts.
    Fluck Mee ! I think you may have opened the floodgates. We can now type whatever we like, as long as it contains creative spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Notsohumblepie View Post
    Fluck Mee ! I think you may have opened the floodgates. We can now type whatever we like, as long as it contains creative spelling
    That shouldn't be too difficult for some on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    The world has gone mad.....just checked the forum rules and 18s are allowed on here, but I´m not allowed to type eigh****?....or even type "what *** are you" ie male or female (mind you, that might not be allowed very shortly in case they are "gender neutral" and you get sued for causing them mental distress and anguish resulting in a full-blown case of ptsd coupled with copious amounts of bed-wetting)

On a similar note, I was brought up calling every non-white, a "coloured", then gradually that became "outlawed" and they were either black or mixed-race (I think?... I lose track).......if you used the word coloured from about the 90´s, you were automatically vilified and labelled a closet racist.
    Watched the preparation for the oscars last night, and they were calling the show, non-inclusive....why? because there weren´t enough "people of colour"!!....so my simple question is, has the world gone full-circle and they are now colour(eds)? again.....if so, I give in on the basis of I cannot keep up as the chief pointy hats keep changing the rules if I sleep longer than 8 hours"
    Flook it, I´m off to spend the weekend with an ageing 70s ****star to re-live my glorious youth....Ron Jeremy is his name!

I think a sense of perspective is needed here... Chesterfield are the most clueless team I’ve seen at ML this season. An utterly dreadful team, who are surely destined for relegation.

After a stuttering start from Notts in the first half, we went up a gear in the second half.. and rightly so, against a woeful team like Chesterfield. But even at 3-0 up, we played the tippy tappy time wasting game in the last ten minutes, instead of putting them to the sword. I wish Enzio would play like that every week... I’m not sure I’ve ever seen him score a bad goal... they all seem to be crackers.

Big shout out to Fitz... I thought he’d bottle it yesterday, but his performance shows what a cracking goalie he is... far far too good for sheite like Chesterfield.

I thought they looked quite dangerous at times

Quote Originally Posted by maddogslater View Post
    I thought they looked quite dangerous at times
    Chessie certainly had their moments, mainly the thunderous shot that hit our cross-bar when only 1-0 up (could´ve totally changed the complexion of the game) plus a couple of decent heading chances that they either put high-n-wide or straight at Fitz....apart from those, I´m with Grantham in thinking we looked far better than them in our possession and general running of the game at our pace.
    As I said in my opening post, the tippy-tappy stuff is either infuriating if you are the opposition or quite clever if you´re a home fan looking for 3 points to hold onto a play-off spot.
    IMO, that is why so many on here are undecided about NA, we seem to spend a decent chunk of the game just trying not to lose!.. but quite frankly, all I care about is getting promotion and getting my iFollow pics back.
    6th spot with 5 points behind 3rd and a game in hand suits me fine with a quarter of the season still to go....coyp

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    IMO, that is why so many on here are undecided about NA, we seem to spend a decent chunk of the game just trying not to lose!.. but quite frankly, all I care about is getting promotion and getting my iFollow pics back.
    6th spot with 5 points behind 3rd and a game in hand suits me fine with a quarter of the season still to go....coyp
    Well we've reached the relegation threshold so we're safe, and I don't say that lightly given the shenanigans at the end of last season. It doesn't take much for a freefall as we've seen in the past.

Don't say that Old Pie some have a near heart attack on here if mid table is mentioned let alone safe from relegation.

Chesterfield are case in point of what can happen, can't take anything for granted when your club is or has recently been a complete mess off field

#shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Don't say that Old Pie some have a near heart attack on here if mid table is mentioned let alone safe from relegation.

Chesterfield are case in point of what can happen, can't take anything for granted when your club is or has recently been a complete mess off field

#shenanigans
    Have to agree.. it's a fine margin but this Notts team (on paper) are a division 2 team. My personal frustration is our inability, due to playing safe, to put the opposition to the sword. And to be honest, at times it's boring... mind numbingly so.

Still, our off pitch shenanigans last season could so easily have replicated Chesterfields. I feel for them to be honest... they are awful. I honestly hope they get through this and survive the drop but reality says... they're gone.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast