+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Now I know....

Quote Originally Posted by A. J View Post
    Better than being in denial, I mean whats the bigger minter?
    being beaten by Arbroath or having less points than them in the league
    Fewer points. 😛

Quote Originally Posted by A. J View Post
    I mean whats the bigger minter?
    being beaten by Arbroath or having less points than them in the league
    excellent point

Defo being below Arbroath is the biggest minter but you didnt half take it too far with mentioning someone's daughter getting knocked down by a drink driver AJ even as a joke

Quote Originally Posted by spikeontheright View Post
    Because most of us have friends and relatives that support a different team from us and enjoy discussing things about the teams and the banter that goes with it. Despite forums like this, where simple minded superfans think that hating the opposition is the only reasonable opinion.
    If you don’t mind then I will object to this guy suddenly reappearing after several weeks just because we lost at home and despite the fact that the Funny numpty is so blinded by his dislike of the ‘DABS’ that he apparently doesn’t realise that the result actually does his own team no favours whatsoever. As you say it’s a forum and it’s all about opinions and so my opinion is he’s a Funster who is contributing nothing if that’s ok. And BTW what constitutes a ‘superfan’?

the fun dafties are still celebrating their glorious victory (err, draw) against us, which is now only their 2nd best result of the season after yesterday.

how the f uck has this thread got 3 pages ha ha

With all this Brexit stuff going on at the moment I had cause to think back to when Ted Heath took us into the Common Market back in 1973. That same year was the last time Dundee FC lifted a major trophy. I think back then, winning the League Cup ensured a place in the UEFA Cup? Maybe not? However, it all made me wonder that during the 47 years that the country was in Europe, were the funsters ever?

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Would imagine United would have some input into the clause that wouldn't allow him to leave 6 months into 3 year deal...anyway you'll need him to go in the summer so you can afford to buy the whole new team you'll need to keep you up beyond Christmas 😋😋😋
    I suppose it's understandable that a player your fans wanted, that signs for United will make you raging when he fires us to promotion while your strikers struggle in the Championship. Then the guy gets valued at £3m, I can understand the seethe.
    Deluded guys on your boards saying watch out when Mark Ogren walks away. But he just made £3m on his first investment, doubt he'll be the first Yank away from the city.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    I suppose it's understandable that a player your fans wanted, that signs for United will make you raging when he fires us to promotion while your strikers struggle in the Championship. Then the guy gets valued at £3m, I can understand the seethe.
    Deluded guys on your boards saying watch out when Mark Ogren walks away. But he just made £3m on his first investment, doubt he'll be the first Yank away from the city.
    Don't disagree with most of what you've said...but no rage or seethe here...as for the yanks as the saying goes you pay your money you take your chances...and to be fair both have put their money in...just yours looks a lot better spent

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)