+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Enzio's Rocket against Chessie

Enzio's Rocket against Chessie

Brilliant.

He's always likely to whack one in like that. We've seen it before, now Chesterfield have.

He ain't no poacher is he? Makes his own goals.

Thought he was supposed to be a winger, playing out wide. He'll be in trouble for moving infield.

He doesn't run like that often enough, but it was kind of their midfield and defenders to let him run through

With the addition of Roberts taking up the attention of the Opposition Enzio might actually get some space to do more of this kind of thing.

Enzio certainly loves the telly, he scored a corker against Barnet as well. Given that he’s the only player who’s started every game this season, I can’t help thinking he should have had more of an effect on our season...

Thanks for that clip. Missed the game as I am in Tenerife atm and the coverage here was buffering a lot. Having to make do with cloudless skies, blazing sun and ice cold beer, that's really cheered me up!

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Enzio certainly loves the telly, he scored a corker against Barnet as well. Given that he’s the only player who’s started every game this season, I can’t help thinking he should have had more of an effect on our season...
    8 goals and 8 assists is a good return so far which if he carries on will be 12 goals and 12 assists at the end of the season. Not forgetting all the dirty defensive work he’s been involved with. Nobody else has contributed to 16 goals or more.

He is usually marked by two players, but now we have Roberts that might be a luxury most teams can't afford.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast