The football world suffered a seismic shock yesterday after the victory of Cambridge over Colchester. I have info in regards to a blue bulb that is placed in boardrooms around the country.

When Cambridge win, it begins to blink. This is to bring all clubs attention to the need to find out who is currently in charge at United. Cambridge winning is such a feat, that whoever did it must be a genius, and it must be investigated. In the medical world, this is like a corpse coming back to life.

This is not as much of a joke than you think. Calderwood had Orient after him, rightly so, and even Jez George, when things were good, had Northampton on his tail. Get your head round that one. Joe Dunne became first team coach at Bristol Rovers.

Likewise, Mark Bonner if he carries on like this, will have clubs like Millwall and Portsmouth after him. His approach was to battle, with spirit, backbone, and aggression, exactly what was missing. How he got the players to do it god only knows. I listened to the game on the radio, and Mark Johnson suggested that Calderwood may have been was angling to get sacked.

What does that say about this football club? Something changed, I reckon Calderwood gave up on this squad of no hopers, and those running it, and who can blame him. His attitude changed. When dealing with people like this, and im referring to the players, you cant be nice, and Calderwood was nice, Dunne was a nice man.

With backsliding no hopers, you need a count in charge. Someone like Beck. Are you a count Bonner?, I hope so. Having said that, im sure Calderwood was direct and too the point, and that didn't work.

Whatever the future holds, certain players need to be got out. Does the club know who they are? I do. What you see on the pitch can be believed. You cant surrender on the pitch, get two honest men sacked, and get away with it at most clubs.

You can at Cambridge . And twenty five years of failure will turn into 30, 40, and a final extinction. Get you act together Mr Barry.

Bernard Shaw.