+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Untouchable

Untouchable

Should we now accept that any attempt to revive our beloved club will be futile under Ashley's tenure.I have previously posted that the FCB always seems to be a step ahead.Just when the boycott appears to be taking shape he fills the ground.The atmosphere is rank & this no doubt galvanises the opposition.The true fans are being short changed with the shyte thats being served up.
    So my question is this.Are we resigned to ongoing mediocrity & mismanagement of our club or can any fan momentum be regained ? If so,how?

He is shooting himself in the foot.If he thinks the 10000 will pay next season after witnessing this sh́te he will be mistaken.If I had a season ticket and gave any of my mates one,well put it this way we wouldn't be speaking anymore.
    This is a stunt he will only get away with once.We need a boycott of massive numbers and all these ego driven fan groups need to join as one.Its the only way.

Because the football is SO terrible, there was the beginnings of almost an accidental boycott at the Southampton game...if things carry on the way they are, this will beginning to happen again.

Fatso has, as you say, shot himself in the foot by appointing Bruce on the cheap.

I said on another thread a while ago that my brother moved back to the UK in October and snapped up one of the freebies through our cousin who is a die hard season ticket holder for the last 25 years. I know for a fact that my brother won't be buying a season ticket next year if things don't change and my cousin is seriously thinking about his loyalty to the fat tw@ as well.

By 'fat tw@' I mean Mike not my brother (just in case he reads this)😲

Quote Originally Posted by Milburn9 View Post
    By 'fat tw@' I mean Mike not my brother (just in case he reads this)😲

Just accept you're a Newcastle United fan for life, through thick or thin.
    For better or worse for richer or for poorer in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish till death do you part.
    As long as you're alive and the club is, it's all good on that front.

All we can hope from this is to get some much much better entertainment, which I believe we will get very very soon, more regular than not. And more goals to follow from us. That's my belief.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    Just accept you're a Newcastle United fan for life, through thick or thin.
    For better or worse for richer or for poorer in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish till death do you part.
    As long as you're alive and the club is, it's all good on that front.

All we can hope from this is to get some much much better entertainment, which I believe we will get very very soon, more regular than not. And more goals to follow from us. That's my belief.
    I'm genuinely interested in what you've seen this season that leads you to believe that we're going to see much better entertainment. soon and regularly.

why wont anoyjer 10000 take up the option of free tickets????

it seems yo me those that have a go at the ones that take it up are the same type of people who had a go at those that voted to leave the eu

i doubt for one minute ash or the club think they will all ne taken up

but as has been said he doesnt need the money as he gets most of the revenue from sky etc

i think he gave them away to make this point

he has pulled the carpet from under the whingers feet

they have nothing to beat him with

boycott..ok ill give your tickey away to someone who wants to watch the toon

see ya

and then the ground becomes a positive place
    he looke like the good samaritan

and those wantng to make a point are forgotten about

who cares if you want to boycott
    someone else will take your place

you stay waway get angry on the forums
    i dont need your money

watch him become the local hero if he has to give 20000 away next season yo schools hospitals etc etc

he has proved what i ahve said when ever these boycotts are talked about

he doesnt care he doesnt need your moey

and if there is a takeover i will laugh my arse of at those who cant get theirs back ,for not sticking with the team through thisck and thin

on saturday in the strawb i spoke with a lad i see home and away quite a lot
    him and his brother and one of their wives have had a season ticket for over 30 years

they had a go at me when i gave one of mine up (i couldnt make mid week games and sky kept changing kick of times) yet they wont give theirs up although they hate ash

as they say
    they have watched under owners and times worse than this

they are off the mind its the young techies stirring the ****e who only know footy since the prem started

Quote Originally Posted by jacapus View Post
    Should we now accept that any attempt to revive our beloved club will be futile under Ashley's tenure.I have previously posted that the FCB always seems to be a step ahead.Just when the boycott appears to be taking shape he fills the ground.The atmosphere is rank & this no doubt galvanises the opposition.The true fans are being short changed with the shyte thats being served up.
    So my question is this.Are we resigned to ongoing mediocrity & mismanagement of our club or can any fan momentum be regained ? If so,how?

The Mackems gave thousands of free tickets away, look where they are. It will be interesting to see how many season tickets are sold next season.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)