+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Most unfit/ lazy players to play for us

Most unfit/ lazy players to play for us

Thought about this one when I seen the Stranraer line up v Rangers at Ibrox. Jamie Hamil, I couldnt believe he is still playing senior and started for The Cleyholers on the night . Always seemed to me to be blowing out his a--e not long after kick off and didnt look like a full time player fitness wise at all. Who else was there ?

Quote Originally Posted by JRSLEFTPEG View Post
    Thought about this one when I seen the Stranraer line up v Rangers at Ibrox. Jamie Hamil, I couldnt believe he is still playing senior and started for The Cleyholers on the night . Always seemed to me to be blowing out his a--e not long after kick off and didnt look like a full time player fitness wise at all. Who else was there ?
    Fat Pat McCluskie

Ernie Hannigan looked very unfit on his return to Palmerston.

Alex Nesovic was pretty lazy if I recall...

I can remember Ernie Hannigen drinking in the Royal Oak till one in the morning and then playing for Queens next day Saturday

I know as my Brother owned the Royal Oak

Good answers . I'm going to be a bit controversial here giving the high regard he is held amongst Queens fans but I thought John O'Neil was a right lazy bazza.

The Dobbie boy was carrying a few pounds when he joined us ......in fact he was carrying a few by the time he left as well.

Quote Originally Posted by The caulback View Post
    I can remember Ernie Hannigen drinking in the Royal Oak till one in the morning and then playing for Queens next day Saturday
    Do you remember when a '' lady '' he upset cut his tie in half in revenge back in the days when George Farm insisted players wore a shirt and tie prior to the game

Quote Originally Posted by Stravaigar View Post
    The Dobbie boy was carrying a few pounds when he joined us ......in fact he was carrying a few by the time he left as well.
    Yes mate Dobs himself admits he was too heavy in those days but still scored 55 goals in 105 appearances

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast