+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Queens Worst Eleven

Queens Worst Eleven

Think this has been tried before also...

Sammy Malcolmson fo sure!

Quote Originally Posted by Truthhurts View Post
    Sammy Malcolmson fo sure!

that absolute cab horse pickard we had a few seasons ago ,jeez that was extreme viewing watching him .

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
    that absolute cab horse pickard we had a few seasons ago ,jeez that was extreme viewing watching him .
    Wonder where Pickard is now?

" Callum Semple ..... just awful and no faith in him, wouldn't play him if my job depended on it !" ...........posting this reply for a friend.

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    Wonder where Pickard is now?
    Last seen at Washington Tyne and Wear

Rikki Ferguson who was a keeper from the late 80s has got to be one of the worst I've seen at Palmerston. Billy Gordon who was a midfielder before him wasn't too clever either but I always remember the fans always giving him pelters and then one game he pinged a screamer into the top corner from 30 odd yards and the crowd went silent in disbelief before laughing at who had scored.
    I have to say I could go on and on but those two always spring to mind

Tony Gervaise the ex-Arsenal women’s team manager was extremely immobile when he played for us.

Quote Originally Posted by fatfan View Post
    Rikki Ferguson who was a keeper from the late 80s has got to be one of the worst I've seen at Palmerston. Billy Gordon who was a midfielder before him wasn't too clever either but I always remember the fans always giving him pelters and then one game he pinged a screamer into the top corner from 30 odd yards and the crowd went silent in disbelief before laughing at who had scored.
    I have to say I could go on and on but those two always spring to mind

yep billy gordon lol i remember him ,always the butt of the jokes on the terrace lol .

barry john corr and david purdie had to be two of the worst keepers at palmy .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)