+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Atdhe Nuhiu - Sheffield Wednesday

Atdhe Nuhiu - Sheffield Wednesday

So let's say we go up .Would you take a punt on this guy if he becomes available .Most piggy fans want him out the club so i can see him been released end of season .

I would, not the best technically but a right handful. He'd be great backup for Smith. BUT I couldn't see Warne signing him to be honest.

Wun't pay him in washers....check out his stats per games played, goals scored and massive wages claimed....no thank you!

Doesn’t have the work ethic or the ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    Doesn’t have the work ethic or the ability.
    Unfortunately except when he plays us

He’s got a touch like a Rapist.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    He’s got a touch like a Rapist.
    Ouch! That's a tad sensitive pal......

Not for me.

Aunty Moo-moo... always scores against us in a goalmouth scramble in the 9th minute of Warney-time (that's the anti-matter version of Fergie time) when we have put all our players back in our own penalty area and they are getting in each others way. It won't happen against any other Championship teams though because their managers are not that stup... er, I mean have not recently gone on a top quality coaching course
    Forestieri is similar... the favourite fungal treat for Pigs ... kept in the dark and fed a load of bullshine

...so I make that a WHOOUGHA! (sound on Juke Box Jury for a "Miss") ie NO, if we go up.
    Reasonable goalhanger at level three or below though.
    Last edited by mikemiller; 03-02-2020 at 11:02 PM.

I can only presume he is on £10k+ a week at Wednesday although I stand to be corrected. Yes I'd have him at Rotherham but not on that kind of salary and probably only as back up.
    I think he'd fit our style of play tbh.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast