+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So what is it then

I don’t hate Bruce but the football under him and his coaching staff is well in a word abysmal

Players have no direction and can’t even do the simple things. As pointed out by Shearer Jokelinton taking a THROW IN and then ambling up the field. FFS he is supposed to be a £40 million pound Centre Forward

I have not watched one game this season that was remotely exciting and you see more of tha game on tv than you do attending a live match.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post
    I don’t hate Bruce but the football under him and his coaching staff is well in a word abysmal

Players have no direction and can’t even do the simple things. As pointed out by Shearer Jokelinton taking a THROW IN and then ambling up the field. FFS he is supposed to be a £40 million pound Centre Forward

I have not watched one game this season that was remotely exciting and you see more of tha game on tv than you do attending a live match.
    This is the point I was trying to make a couple of weeks ago. Can't even get the basics rIght. This is the only season where it's been a chore to watch. Usually i'm revved up the whole day waiting for the match to kick off. Even now, because it's in my blood I can't wait for kick off tonight. Finish work, get a couple of cans in, kids and wife in bed. And then be utterly disappointed at the sh1t display we put on.

It wasn't beautiful football under Rafa by any means, but aye, it was significantly better than it is now.

Quote Originally Posted by Milburn9 View Post
    This is the point I was trying to make a couple of weeks ago. Can't even get the basics rIght. This is the only season where it's been a chore to watch. Usually i'm revved up the whole day waiting for the match to kick off. Even now, because it's in my blood I can't wait for kick off tonight. Finish work, get a couple of cans in, kids and wife in bed. And then be utterly disappointed at the sh1t display we put on.
    I’m the same mate watching it makes my blood boil but you’ve got to watch

Mind a lot of it is not down to Bruce though Yedlin for instance is lightning quick but he can not cross a ball to save his life. The same goes for Ritchie he is a terrible corner taker and nearly always hits the first man or it goes high and long

I’m the same mate watching it makes my blood boil but you’ve got to watch

Mind a lot of it is not down to Bruce though Yedlin for instance is lightning quick but he can not cross a ball to save his life. The same goes for Ritchie he is a terrible corner taker and nearly always hits the first man or it goes high and long
    It's as if they do bugger all in training. Meet up at the training ground everyday and decide to go down the pub instead. Which would actually make sense the way they play. They all look like mates and fight for each other but can't trap a ball or put more than 2 passes together.

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post
    It wasn't beautiful football under Rafa by any means, but aye, it was significantly better than it is now.
    You're right mate. Their was quite a few games last season where I considered self harm but at least we were creating chances. There was a glimmer of hope. I don't give a monkeys about the whole Rafa/Bruce argument cos I think it's stupid. It's about the performance on the field that matters to me. Something needs to click and click quickly or we are in deep sh1t. In my opinion of cause.

The same people keep saying Rafa never improved us in 3 1/2 seasons....

Top 6 form from January to May last season!!!!

What more could he have done??

And the usual Mackem spiel that he took us down I see.

You will be pulling the fans abused Sir Bobby out next.

And also Ghost when did the club collapse under Hall???

Go on rtg,Wilf is on there.He agrees more with the tramps than anyone on here.One of his users is NukeHasselFan or Nukehasselfan something along them lines.Spelling might be a bit off.
    Daft bastaŕd doesnt realise that the mackem tramps are in bits taking the pìss that we have their former reject of a manager in charge,that's why they say he is doing okay.They want him to stay here.

Quote Originally Posted by AP69 View Post
    And also Ghost when did the club collapse under Hall???
    When he sold out.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)