+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hope it doesnt come to this

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    He might not be but I still hold out hope that he will find his scoring boots and become what he should be, which is a proper number 9.
    It's a massive transition for him for one and it's also a new mentality throughout which he's struggling to gain full advantage of, yet is making progress as far as I'm concerned.

If he's kept faith with, I think he'll repay it. I already think he puts in a decent shift 99% of the time and considering he's generally isolated and also under the watchful eyes of two players, minimum, mostly, I think he's getting more to grips with it all and is starting to make his own avenues of late in getting into the positions that a good old centre forward should get into.

He just needs a bit of confidence on top of some decent service and I believe he can finish this season off (injuries permitting) in double figures.
    😂

Quote Originally Posted by usedtobeshearer View Post
    Nope..

I thought that until recently...but he's just not very good and will NEVER be a "No.9" no matter how many times he is played in that position...
    I also came to that conclusion - 5 or 6 games ago. I was a bit concerned that I was judging too early but it is really obvious.

Joselu has 9 goals in La Liga joint 4th top scorer

We sold him for £2.5 million and paid £40 million for a donkey

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post

rafa sold him
    and didnt get a tune out of him yet he ges abroad and as you highlight becomes a top 5 scorer

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    rafa sold him
    and didnt get a tune out of him yet he ges abroad and as you highlight becomes a top 5 scorer
    😂

rafa sold him
    rafa left 24th june joselu signed in spain 15 th july

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post

Says it all when we miss Joselu 😂...

Quote Originally Posted by usedtobeshearer View Post
    Says it all when we miss Joselu 😂...
    Reality is he had more about him than Jokelinton

Seen the message from superfan as you quoted it.NO Rafa didn't sell Joselu.Rafa was long gone before Joselu left.Thought a match going superfan would know that.

rafa sold him
    Joelinton scored 7 league goals in 27 games last year..yet Bruce gets ahold of him and he's forgotten how...

We can all talk bull...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)