+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mochrie

Mochrie

Lost in amongst the last 2 performances have been the appearances off the bench of Mochrie... which imho he showed up well in. I really like the look of him and hopefully see a lot more of him this season. At only 16 he's looked better than a few older players in our squad.

Certainly looked like he had something to offer when he came on vs Hibs, but then so do most kids when they come on for their first few cameo appearances, so it's hard to tell really. Hopefully he progress to fulfill his early potential.

Quote Originally Posted by the_arab View Post
    Lost in amongst the last 2 performances have been the appearances off the bench of Mochrie... which imho he showed up well in. I really like the look of him and hopefully see a lot more of him this season. At only 16 he's looked better than a few older players in our squad.
    Yeah, I thought he made quite a difference against Morton and Arbroath.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Certainly looked like he had something to offer when he came on vs Hibs, but then so do most kids when they come on for their first few cameo appearances, so it's hard to tell really. Hopefully he progress to fulfill his early potential.
    He didnt play against hibs mate

Yeah, Morton it was. Can't seem to edit post in this place.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Yeah, I thought he made quite a difference against Morton and Arbroath.
    Yeah I agree, IMO he looked better than Glass when he came on in those games, looks quicker than Glass who i noticed got outpaced by the CBs with a couple of thru balls and at 16 is 3 years younger than Glass.

Looked like a really composed, tidy wee player. He needs to be gradually introduced to first team football but he looks like quite a prospect.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Yeah, Morton it was. Can't seem to edit post in this place.
    I've tried to edit posts a couple of times and the posts I edited disappeared so had to write them again. Also, when you open the site on this format sometimes you get a wee arrow on the right which takes you to the latest posts but sometimes you dont. Preferred the old layout tbh

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    I've tried to edit posts a couple of times and the posts I edited disappeared so had to write them again. Also, when you open the site on this format sometimes you get a wee arrow on the right which takes you to the latest posts but sometimes you dont. Preferred the old layout tbh
    Editing doesn't work on mobile but it's fine in the desktop site.

Quote Originally Posted by bobafett View Post
    Looked like a really composed, tidy wee player. He needs to be gradually introduced to first team football but he looks like quite a prospect.
    Even though he's younger Mochrie seems more physically ready for the first team than Glass. People fill out at different times though, I remember Johnny Russell being quite slight when first in the team but by the time he left he was a total bear.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)