+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Going to Charlton v millwall

Going to Charlton v millwall

In April.

Wonder if most respected would be interested in a fact finding mission.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    In April.

Wonder if most respected would be interested in a fact finding mission.
    He’d go for behind closed doors with an 8am Sunday morning kick off

WHY not take the council officer who drew up the regulations? Fact finding missions are ***** to ensure that Dundee keeps up to date with best practice.

The Dundee City Councillor who is in charge of the licensing committee is Stewart Hunter who is a DAB. https://www.dundeecity.gov.uk/servic...pute-conveners

Charlton probably a similar sized club in English terms to DFC.......always been a good atmosphere at their games that I've attended, constant communication with supporters about games and offers, the ground is well cared for, the club shop is welcoming.

They have had major problems in the distant and not too distant past but seem to have a very guid connection with their support.

Em no even really a fan as such but I do like them as a club and support.

Everything DFC could and should be.

Charlton probably a similar sized club in English terms to DFC.......always been a good atmosphere at their games that I've attended, constant communication with supporters about games and offers, the ground is well cared for, the club shop is welcoming.

They have had major problems in the distant and not too distant past but seem to have a very guid connection with their support.

You must remember, their fans reps etc didn’t drop the trousers and bend over, if they didn’t agree with it like something they stood up to it, kept everyone informed and they all moved in the same direction, a bit like us at the start of admin one when Dee4life began, proper fans in it for the right reasons

WTF is this Charlton pish
    We’re ah Deeagles ��

Here’s me thinking you were a Red

I went to school with a guy from daan saaf and he was a Charlton fan ,always banged on about their ground at one time held something like 70000 back in the day...

Quote Originally Posted by Mudskipper View Post
    I went to school with a guy from daan saaf and he was a Charlton fan ,always banged on about their ground at one time held something like 70000 back in the day...
    They have sold out for Blackburn game at a £5 A tic j tells me.

Must hold well over 30k

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)