+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: O/T:- Labour frontbencher denies being ‘a tart’ after outfit criticism

Quote Originally Posted by seriouspie View Post
    Morning Laughaminute

Just putting an idea to BFP ..... as a few months ago he posted he was suffering money problems so if he was in the same position today there are many ways one can earn an extra bob if he was of a mind. If he's in a good well paid job then I'm happy for him and
    obviously my comments in his case are of no concern.
    Did I?? Think you’re getting me mixed up with some other fat pie.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Did I?? Think you’re getting me mixed up with some other fat pie.
    Not me matey. It may have been as much as a year ago. I can't remember the exact thread but it was something you couldn't do or a match you couldn't attend but it stuck in my mind that (seriously) here was a bloke a little short of the odd sod but wasn't ashamed to say so which is fair enough. It was this statement that prompted me to ask what you did for a living and backed up by you never answered plus Joe''s and other's remarks about Benefits, it seemed to add up you were not in a job. I hope you are because there's nothing worse than being skint ......... believe me, I've been there a few times over the years which is why your comment I fly by the 'Seat of my pants'
    was true. All part of a salesman's mentality ....... we never accept a job is for life.
    Last edited by seriouspie; 09-02-2020 at 12:41 PM.

At least this non-story had a happy ending:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-51494731

Although the person who started the post never did explain why he chose to slag off the victim rather than the online trolls!

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    At least this non-story had a happy ending:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-51494731

Although the person who started the post never did explain why he chose to slag off the victim rather than the online trolls!
    That was our Mexican correspondent (UDI 2) who always enjoys slagging off the ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    That was our Mexican correspondent (UDI 2) who always enjoys slagging off the ladies.
    Shagging, yum yum yum......kitchen table preferably!!

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Shagging, yum yum yum......kitchen table preferably!!
    Yes youth I agree ...... but 'ware a wooden table as splinters are often encountered on the vinegar stroke!

Quote Originally Posted by seriouspie View Post
    Yes youth I agree ...... but 'ware a wooden table as splinters are often encountered on the vinegar stroke!
    I think he meant shagging a woman on the table rather than the table itself.

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    I think he meant shagging a woman on the table rather than the table itself.
    At least a table offers less resistance than a goat (I am told).

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011