+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: where do we go from the new depths that we have fallen too?

where do we go from the new depths that we have fallen too?

now the transfer window is shut i wonder if steps will be taken to address the fans.as we as a club need something to happen and quickly.

you read pages on facebook where someone cant raise a concern without being told they are a boo boy or to ffccuukk off over the road,that really is head in the sand stuff and more importantly and dangerously a division tactic that has been used by many down through history,

the apathy and acceptance of whats going on is staggering

we as a club need to get the fingers oot our arses

G ,its the worst I've ever felt in 60 years following the Dees , got my season ticket as usual , but will I be at the partick game ? Nut , no chance am I gonna put my grandkids through sitting in the cold watching james make another shambles of team selection and formation, it's so bad I didn't even look for the score on Saturday till well after the game , problem is though if the yanks walk away do the fans have enthusiasm for fight again , I dont think so

thats how its important for people to start banging the drum,the fans must be addressed
    but will they?im starting to doubt they will mate

ps i know exactly how you feel,i said at the qos game that whilst he sticks with 1 up front then my wallet wont be getting opened,the tactics are chasing people away in the hundreds now thousands.

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    thats how its important for people to start banging the drum,the fans must be addressed
    but will they?im starting to doubt they will mate

ps i know exactly how you feel,i said at the qos game that whilst he sticks with 1 up front then my wallet wont be getting opened,the tactics are chasing people away in the hundreds now thousands.
    Nelms is miles away from the fans. Every social media site has him getting pelters. He must know that his decision on McPake has been extremely unpopular and he must see the drop in crowds. But nobody can or will touch him inside the club and nothing changes.

His way only wants the fans close at ST renewal time, which will be a disaster as it stands

Quote Originally Posted by parcbara View Post
    Nelms is miles away from the fans. Every social media site has him getting pelters. He must know that his decision on McPake has been extremely unpopular and he must see the drop in crowds. But nobody can or will touch him inside the club and nothing changes.

His way only wants the fans close at ST renewal time, which will be a disaster as it stands
    If Nelms is ‘untouchable’ inside the club then the Dundee supporters will just have to deal with the organ grinder and not the monkey, namely Tim Keyes who controls the purse strings and will ultimately make the decisions on hiring and firing.
    Tim Keyes email address was posted on another Dundee forum. Alternatively we could adopt the old fashioned method to get our message listened to.
    In the past supporters used to express their disgust by holding up banners at football matches such as ‘sack the board’.
    The Dundee supporters could do likewise at home games displaying a huge banner in the South Enclosure directly opposite the Directors Box in the Main Stand stating ‘Nelms Out’.
    Surely even John Nelms would realise that he is persona non grata at Dens.

The day of reckoning is fast approaching.

Keyes has funded us very well, no major gripes, the staff he employs to do the day to day stuff have failed and continue to fail.

Quicker the stadium is decided one way or another we will know what's to be done......but remember the scenario of a dying DFC playing out the last few seasons over the road with more noise coming from the death rattle of the club than the "home" fans is increasing month by month.

Good news soon was proclaimed in 2017, 18 and late summer 19.......Still waiting on the news.

Shaded, I think we need to follow up on your idea of trying to fill the Derry for a home game in Feb

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Shaded, I think we need to follow up on your idea of trying to fill the Derry for a home game in Feb
    There only two home games in February.
    This Saturday afternoon against Patrick which is a bit short notice or on the 29th against Arbroath.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)