+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The Derek McInnes sacking eleven v Kilmarnock SCOTTISH CUP

Not sure why Killie should be considered favourites. We might be pish but Killie are pisher.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Not sure why Killie should be considered favourites. We might be pish but Killie are pisher.
    Kilmarnock can score goals, our team couldn’t score in a brothel

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    The form guide for the last five games suggests there's no-one in the league pisher than us at the moment and it's recent form that counts. The solution is simple, drop McGeouch and go back to being pish but able to grind out a few results. The boy should've never been signed and McInnes is to blame 100%.

If McGeouch plays against Killie we'll lose. If he doesn't we have a better chance to grind out a 1-0.

In/oot - In

Furryboots - Merkland

Pre - Pub

Post - Pub

Prediction - To avoid being fully negative, I'm not making one.

Couple of thoughts on some of the comments.

First, Don Corleone is 100% spot on that our players lack character & courage. Tbf DM callled them out on it last night.

Far too much safety first easy sideways & backwards passing. Far too much standing about waiting for something to happen - in other words far too much gutless hiding.

They are a team of p'ussy's, Fuuckin man up & go out & give it the GIRFUY to everyone.

Second, we cannot be blaming Cosgrove. Aye he's been poor since the break, but they all have. We need other players to step up, take respoonsiiblity and score some fuuckin goals.

We'd be below the diets right now if it wasnt for big Sam so the flak needs to be going elsewhere in my view...
    Last edited by The_Moog; 06-02-2020 at 02:05 PM.

If big Sam gets injured, sh1te as he's been lately, we can't rely on Anderson, on his tod.

DM'll have to reach out to Curtis.

Who he's already told to feck off.

Which is what Butcher told half the Hibs squad.

That ended well.

As you were.......

Oot

1-0 to Killie

The tombola will be used for this game in a desperate, futile attempt to finally score a goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    We’ll win.
    A number of times during his time here, he’s always got a result in the game that would’ve got him sacked. Not that it matters, as there’s f*ck all chance we’re winning the cup with that delusional boring shyte bag running the team
    I agree, he has a habit of digging out a result. I think it will be ugly as hell but we will sneak it 1-0 - Considine to score a scruffy goal from a corner

We have played Killie eleven times in the Scottish Cup and never lost, it will be twelve by teatime on Saturday

Bottom line
    Basically we can win and must win
    Failing that the seasons over in February

Quote Originally Posted by KIWIRED View Post
    Bottom line
    Basically we can win and must win
    Failing that the seasons over in February

I see it being a )-) borefest. With us getting one vague penalty claim turned dow. And Killie hitting the post 3 times.

Then a midweek replay down there, with them winning on penalties this time. Cossgrove missing his shottie.

Oh , and like every game between us & them in last 3 years , a Boing-Boing-Boing back and forward affair with little , if any real football on show ?

That, or we just lose a 3rd minute goal agin , and that`s it , season over !!

( Aye, I`ll be there. Mind you I could have predicted that last semi at Hampdung against the huns as well. Till Fergie popped up ! COYR. Darn it, started happyclapping already !! )

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast