+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Derek McInnes sacking eleven v Kilmarnock SCOTTISH CUP

The Derek McInnes sacking eleven v Kilmarnock SCOTTISH CUP

No point beating about the bush. We don’t look like scoring a goal so unless we can keep a clean sheet then we are out the cup. This will be the final nail in the coffin of the luckiest manager in the history of Aberdeen FC. If he cannot get us past this match then I think the board WILL act because they know it’s not good.
    Does Dave Cormack have the balls to tell McInnes he isn’t good enough or is it upto the fans again to make the point to the manager?!

Our delicate manager will be distraught at the chants coming from the singing section on Saturday. I have no belief that we can score and more importantly neither do the players so any positive outcome is totally reliant on Killie being poor like sevco and a sympathetic referee for our penalty.

Killie must surely be favourites for this cup tie?

A team that themselves were horsesh1t up until last Saturday.

I’m nae gaan - fuuck that for a game of soldiers.

Fuuck watching that dross & fuuck giving the SFA a penny.

We’re oot & it’s season over the way we’re playing - no other possible outcome playing like this...

If we go out McInnes will be gone - he’s said repeatedly that he believes we’ll have a good cup run. If we go out he’s really had a shambolic season - whether we end up 3rd, 4th, or 6th is irrelevant. The football is so awful to watch at this point I’d rather we finished 6th and he left than finish 3rd and have to put up with him for another season.

We could play the rest of the season without scoring from open play the way we’re going at the moment. We don’t get shots on target and we don’t create chances. McInnes doesn’t have clue.

In/oot - Oot

Furryboots- Beechwood Park, Sauchie

Pre - Cumbernauld Colts v Spartans

Post - BSC Glasgow v Hibs

Prediction - Season over for Dons. McInnes to still have fan boys. McInnes to speak pish in post matcher

We’ll win.
    A number of times during his time here, he’s always got a result in the game that would’ve got him sacked. Not that it matters, as there’s f*ck all chance we’re winning the cup with that delusional boring shyte bag running the team

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    We’ll win.
    A number of times during his time here, he’s always got a result in the game that would’ve got him sacked. Not that it matters, as there’s f*ck all chance we’re winning the cup with that delusional boring shyte bag running the team
    I thought that about last night then going on a run. Although I still think we will win. All those results and runs have really masked what's really been going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Killie must surely be favourites for this cup tie?

A team that themselves were horsesh1t up until last Saturday.
    Spot on. Killie should definitely be regarded as favourites for this tie as we don’t look like scoring at all. Blowupsheep was right all along regarding Cosgrove....he has looked absolute rubbish since the turn of the year and because of it we are doing very very little in the way of being dangerous to the opposition we play. It’s not all Cosgrove’s fault but he is supposedly a £3-5m striker so I expect a bit more from him. The Anchor Man is ruining the player and his performances are showing it up big time.

As others have said, McInnes usually pulls a result out of the bag when under pressure which temporarily masks the reality of the situation.

But I just can’t see it this time. I really can’t see where we’re going to score goals from. It’s not so much that we don’t have players who can score - Cosgrove, Anderson, mcGinn, Kennedy, Ferguson etc can score but the way we’re playing just now doesn’t give me any confidence we’ll be getting in the right positions, creating chances etc. Confidence levels are low, and this bunch have no character - if the fans turn on them they’ll just give up or crumble under the pressure - a decent team would roll up their sleeves and try to prove everyone wrong.

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast