+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: The Derek McInnes sacking eleven v Kilmarnock SCOTTISH CUP

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    There is no evidence in the last weeks to back this up but I feel that a mini-revival might be in the offing.

I think we'll get a win at Hamilton and go through the replay too. I also have a hunch that we might see a much closer match next Sunday. This will be one of the few games in our domestic season where having both McGeouch and Ojo in the starting XI will be beneficial. I think it's going to be tight with either a draw or a one goal winning margin to the plastic paddies.

What I'm convinced won't happen his three defeats. If that were to happen then I would assume that players aren't giving McInnes 100% and that he won't last until the end of the season.
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Can I have some of the happy juice you have been drinking please
    Bump, my happy juice told me no lies Red Zone...

It was classic McInnes in many ways. Scottish Cup is much tougher to win this year but if we get by St Mirren which you have to fancy we will, then hopefully get another favourable semi final.

I was with you on the Hamilton and Killie results but fair dues to you I didn't see the celtic performance coming at all.

Hope you keep drinking the happy juice all the way to the Cup Final

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920