+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: The Derek McInnes sacking eleven v Kilmarnock SCOTTISH CUP

It was definitely a more positive performance despite not creating any clear cut chances.
    Thought Campbell did well, had a good eye for a pass, also think Leigh when back would have been really suited in that formation and would give a decent attacking threat down the left.

Also thought Ojo did really well, keep it simple and moving the ball on, every time he picked up the ball was always looking to play it forward.

Cosgrove was just ****, and glad to see him hooked eventually, thought Killie kept Kennedy quiet as he has been better previously

We’re still in it
    Our names on the cup

Quote Originally Posted by medw1311 View Post
    5 games without scoring equals the club record set in 1905 and again in 1973. If we fail to score against Hamilton on Tuesday that will be our longest run of games without scoring ever.
    Really?

I thought the dreadful run at the start of the season under Ebbe until Andy Dow scored was longer.

Memory playing tricks on me?

Either way it’s a fuuckin diabolically pathetic stat in this utterly shyte league.

Praying Moog jnr’s game is on next Sunday so I dinna have to bother hanging about for 20 mins before leaving as we massively shyte the bed Vs Timothy.

9k today.

11-12k max next week - when you take the inflated no shows figures out.

Cormack winna tolerate that for long surely...

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Really?

I thought the dreadful run at the start of the season under Ebbe until Andy Dow scored was longer.

Memory playing tricks on me?
    If you include friendlies there was 5 in a row then too, before a 1-0 win over Livi in the league cup but that was in the middle of a run of 6 league games without scoring.

How long did Mark McGhee go? He’s the benchmark

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    How long did Mark McGhee go? He’s the benchmark
    Just the 3 in a row for him (his last 3 games). We didn't score in the first game after he was sacked either.

I probably reckon the majority of our support want him gone now but he managed to get his team to stop Kilmarnock scoring today so he will probably have until the replay. I imagine it won’t be as easy for him at Rugby Park. The club could well do themselves a favour and sack him now and give us and the players a lift before we get to Rugby Park. A new manager gives a floundering club a boost and lets face it he is not going to get us better. It’s like the club are suffering a slow death but everyone knows what is killing it but nobody wants to treat the disease it has engulfed.

Aberdeen under the new regime are looking amateurish currently. Our new chairman looks like he is in hiding. He maybe doesn’t have the go ahead from his Atlanta bosses to pull the plug on McInnes. Hopefully someone gets on the phone to our new American bosses and tells them we are struggling under McInnes.

Did we ask the question today?

Nae a lot of fun being a challenger brand
    I’d rather we had just stayed a fitba team

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    Did we ask the question today?
    Haha no

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast