+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FAO Cobra.

FAO Cobra.

In this week where Baftas and Oscars are getting handed out i would like to give you and your fellow members of The Dark Blues a massive thank you for my thread in the Dundee FC Discussion section of your fansite.Its a massive honour to me and the rest of the bedsit to have my own thread next to Dorrans,Hemmings and Mcpake.
    I honestly have not got a clue who Gadz is but i accept fully that Craig Wighton's goal sent us down.To be really honest with you Cobra i have suffered much bigger disappointment's at Hampden than i have ever suffered at Dens,although i have witnessed more cup lifting than any Dee alive on planet earth i have also suffered more cup final heartache than any Dee as well.
    I would imagine your poster Ferry Pub Crawl must know me personally as he said,"The boys a knob FACT."Some of the other Funsters let themselves doon in my opinion thinking that i am part of some sleeper cell waiting or already posting on your board.
    IF and its a big IF that your football club was as well run as the board you post on us Arabs would have something to worry about and i can assure you i would never do anything to undermine one of my favourite message boards,FACT.

I'm a bit jealous here tbh GB. I've had a mention in despatches on occasion at DeeMad, but MIA as far a TDB is concerned.
    Peter the Mackie (Shankland statto) could do with having a wee word with Cobra as he admitted he never watches TV but switched it on at the weekend "to watch the Dabs weeping at the Doon Derby"

This is the mentality we're dealing with.
    Sad sad bunch. Karma would be a double relegation. Or was Karma not that laddie they got 50k for from Sevco? No wonder they're not happy we got Laurence of Arabia 😁

Wonder how many of us 'DABS' are on their board, i can see a good few which is FAF

These muppets are so detached from reality that while they keep wistfully daydream remembering that glorious Monday night in the greatest event in the Club’s History, they have just dodged relegation twice, been relegated and now sit sixth in the Diddy League. They still think this was the worst day for us following United but sorry guys, it’s always the St Mirren Cup Final In 87. The Doon Derby doesn’t actually get anywhere close to thon disaster. But the best bit is that the DAB hatred blinds them to simple facts that us staying down in May was actually a horrendous result for Dundee and then on Saturday I wonder how long it took them to calm down, look at the League table and then realise what United’s result actually meant for the Funsters. That lot are two defeats from being sucked right into it at the bottom of the Diddy League, but hey ho, we’ll always have the Doon Derby.

Sixth? I prefer to describe it as 'bottom half'. 🙂

Or just outside the playoffs places. Which ain though?????

Quote Originally Posted by Arab 8010 View Post
    Or just outside the playoffs places. Which ain though?????
    Do you mean the relegation play off places - yes they are pretty close to those

The way their going there could be another doon derby coming soon

Their best moments as a dee thread is absolute gold, Crystal palace in a friendly, drawing wi us and getting beat in a final are all top highlights

Some crazy stuff on there, amusing though,they are utterly paranoid as well ha ha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)