+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jack to Barcelona?

Go f uck yourself you creep.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmeras View Post
    F_ ck off you loser your going down take greasy jack with you the f_ckin cheat should have a wheel on his arse because he's on his arse more than he's on his feet
    Wow, what a literary masterpiece

Reminds me of a Baggies fan I once knew ...The dipstick smashed his garden gnome to bits with a golf club

Then at the top of his voice screamed at the shattered fragments “Who's the big man now”

Quote Originally Posted by freer View Post
    Wow, what a literary masterpiece

Reminds me of a Baggies fan I once knew ...The dipstick smashed his garden gnome to bits with a golf club

Then at the top of his voice screamed at the shattered fragments “Who's the big man now”
    This is a true story isn't it. I can imagine it happening. Was he wearing his tesco carrier bag at the time?

If my team were the league below a rival with so many games to go, I'd be quiet.

Sam,

No-one has a divine right to be in "football's promised land" as the premier league is so ludicrously characterised

One thing I noticed today Douglas Luiz clearly demonstrated Peroxide is making football fairer !

The obsession must be bad at the minute, you would think with us losing he would be happy, maybe the drugs are wearing off or he sister has turned him down?
    We could be in the 3rd devision and they, he, would still be obsessed with us and still we would be a bigger club!!
    What drives a person to just pick a keyboard fight knowing he will have the pi55 ripped out of him?
    Beats me and just for the record i could not give a to55 what happens down smethick nor for that matter down small heath, their just not important.......

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    The obsession must be bad at the minute, you would think with us losing he would be happy, maybe the drugs are wearing off or he sister has turned him down?
    We could be in the 3rd devision and they, he, would still be obsessed with us and still we would be a bigger club!!
    What drives a person to just pick a keyboard fight knowing he will have the pi55 ripped out of him?
    Beats me and just for the record i could not give a to55 what happens down smethick nor for that matter down small heath, their just not important.......
    Rumour is he's writing a book.... (well he's got the page numbers done) entitled “ How Aston Villa ruined my life

Its a children's book- though not on purpose

Quote Originally Posted by Palmeras View Post
    I will post again when you get tanked by Southampton bye for now
    No surprise there eh ?

Years of you being an absolute @rsehole isn’t going to suddenly end is it ?

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    a bigger club my arse oh wait a minute they won a cup 38 years ago

Its Monday boggy boy, did you not go to school. Thought you were not back till Saturday. So in your eyes Albion are a bigger club than villa?
    Please, entertain us Lol......

For the record Dunderhead

Wba last major domestic trophy 1968
    AVFC last Major domestic trophy 1996

You do the math.

I bet your dredding us winning the league cup. If we do then im sure we will never hear off you again, maybe for 38 years!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)