+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Legal System Lets Us Down

Legal System Lets Us Down

I see the trial has been set for June instead of February.

We’re getting no luck at all!

Quote Originally Posted by hmac View Post
    I see the trial has been set for June instead of February.

We’re getting no luck at all!
    I personally hope it’s thrown out, I’m no judge and jury, but this type of shyte in society has to stop, the offended go out their way to find something that offends them, then go out their way to ruin people life’s, it’s all wrong

I just hope Nelms one day grows a pair and sacks him for the right reasons

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    I personally hope it’s thrown out, I’m no judge and jury, but this type of shyte in society has to stop, the offended go out their way to find something that offends them, then go out their way to ruin people life’s, it’s all wrong

I just hope Nelms one day grows a pair and sacks him for the right reasons
    No judge and jury😃....ffs.you cud play at least 6 roles in 12 angry men, 8 if you had a head o hair.

We never had this problem until every Tom, Dick and Harry got a mobile phone.
    In the past a responsible mine host would have thrown out any customers causing trouble in their pub but that does not seem to happen nowadays.
    In my opinion people in the public eye should avoid having a drink in public houses in the cities as they are ‘fair game’ for anyone looking to cause trouble and get themselves on the Internet.

I totally agree with your thoughts!

Quote Originally Posted by legendno9 View Post
    I totally agree with your thoughts!
    that was for returnofrross

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)