+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Nathern Ferguson

Nathern Ferguson

Update from Luke Dowling, despite a great contract offer his agents still won't even talk.
    Fergusan wants to leave and will have surgery this week.
    His agents are Sturridge sports https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/stur...a/berater/6514
    Director is Dean Sturridge formed 2018, wasn't that when his wage thief brother was on loan.
    If you look on the list of players they have ,are Tyler Roberts, Tulloch and another one our kids Zach Brown, also Darren Moore.
    This is what Simon Jordan thinks of Daniel Sturridge https://talksport.com/football/58663...rpool-striker/
    Last edited by soulman101; 07-02-2020 at 01:56 PM.

Very very disappointing, the player wasn’t even interested in returning on loan. With us since age 11 we made him and that’s what he thinks of us. Can’t wait for him to return with his new club

Unless I've missed something really obvious, Nathan Ferguson's name doesn't appear to be on the linked list.

Quote Originally Posted by wbatillidie View Post
    Very very disappointing, the player wasn’t even interested in returning on loan. With us since age 11 we made him and that’s what he thinks of us. Can’t wait for him to return with his new club
    I’ve said it once and say it again Ferguson is not wanted by me and a vast amount of baggies I know,terninat is contract and **** him out mine and your club,close down the academy total waste of time and money.

To get any kind of decent return on him now, hope as rumoured spurs were interested and palace may make a move to secure before he’s contract free, but may just let it run down and choose in the summer, we get nothing like the quoted 10 mill plus. Still can’t believe how’s he’s just turned his back on us.

Absolute disgrace. These agents turning the heads of youngsters. It does raise the question again of why have the academy. Anyone any good gets snapped up for peanuts via agents who know how to manipulate the system. So now we pay his medical fees and wages for six months so we can then sell him on for a couple of bob in the summer. Trouble is you are dealing with youngsters here who don’t have the maturity or sense to see they are being taken for a ride by these money grabbing agents. Just a complete f*ck*ng disgrace and amazing the FA allow it to go on.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrera View Post
    Absolute disgrace. These agents turning the heads of youngsters. It does raise the question again of why have the academy. Anyone any good gets snapped up for peanuts via agents who know how to manipulate the system. So now we pay his medical fees and wages for six months so we can then sell him on for a couple of bob in the summer. Trouble is you are dealing with youngsters here who don’t have the maturity or sense to see they are being taken for a ride by these money grabbing agents. Just a complete f*ck*ng disgrace and amazing the FA allow it to go on.
    Last sentence sums it up perfectly for me. It certainly would not solve the problem but I would really like to see these shady agent characters forced into the open to speak for their clients and make clear just what their advice and opinions are. Scum.

Agree absolutely, regards to the FA I can’t believe how this is allowed to go on. Surely for the benefit of the national team these players are better being allowed to stay and grow with their original club. Take Southampton, they went down to League One but look at the young talent that prospered there and in turn served them well in returning to higher status football. Many of those players went on to make Southampton a fair few quid.

I quietly seeth about these players being nicked off us all the time, Danda, Sinclair, Brown, Rogers, now Ferguson. If the FA won’t do FA then until they do I’d ‘Moth Ball’ the Academy to make a point.

As for Ferguson and his agent, the pair of you can go and f**k off you pair of Twunts!

Hopefully he won’t be seen in the Stripes again, if he is I don’t think i’ll be able to not boo, and I honestly can’t remember booing any Albion player....ever!

Quote Originally Posted by The Minn Junta View Post
    Agree absolutely, regards to the FA I can’t believe how this is allowed to go on. Surely for the benefit of the national team these players are better being allowed to stay and grow with their original club. Take Southampton, they went down to League One but look at the young talent that prospered there and in turn served them well in returning to higher status football. Many of those players went on to make Southampton a fair few quid.

I quietly seeth about these players being nicked off us all the time, Danda, Sinclair, Brown, Rogers, now Ferguson. If the FA won’t do FA then until they do I’d ‘Moth Ball’ the Academy to make a point.

As for Ferguson and his agent, the pair of you can go and f**k off you pair of Twunts!

Hopefully he won’t be seen in the Stripes again, if he is I don’t think i’ll be able to not boo, and I honestly can’t remember booing any Albion player....ever!
    I’ve never had an issue booing any player who was genuinely s h I t of which there have been many 😆

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)