+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Barnsley v Sheffield Wednesday Match Thoughts

Barnsley v Sheffield Wednesday Match Thoughts

A visit from our nearest and dearest and an earlier lunch time kick off .

Wednesday roll in to town on a poor trot themselves ( see what I did there ) but should still have more than enough to take care of us .

I'd like to tell you I was confident of at least a point but the truth is I'm expecting to be thoroughly drubbed .

I would like to be proved wrong of course and nobody would be happier than me to turn over the arch enemy .

Still whilst there's life there's hope I guess but I haven't seen anything of late that suggests we have what it takes to get out of this mess that's totally of the club themselves own making .

The longer term health of the club actually worries me far more than tomorrow's derby encounter .

The bigger picture is definitely my focus and league games before too long are more than likely going to become more or less meaningless .

I won't be theer ageeun , obviously ad luv a win , just for the Fans , it's no longer the big match itwa years back , all emotions have dwindled somewhat , guess who arr blame ? Football in general is dying , and it's all down to money and greed ,

That nice Mr Sollbauer will ev organised the back four in training this week and will lead by example and the big, niggly Pig's attack feyting fo balls lumped up in the wind to the penalty area will be nullified. No problems.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    That nice Mr Sollbauer will ev organised the back four in training this week and will lead by example and the big, niggly Pig's attack feyting fo balls lumped up in the wind to the penalty area will be nullified. No problems.
    You wouldn't have thought it possible to bring in a worse centre back than Diaby or Andersen , more or less practically impossible .

However ..........!!!

It’s that comical down there I’m surprised Netflix haven’t been in touch?

Today's team selection looks like Struber going for the 3 points - probably forget to tell our central defenders though

Collins in, Simeos in, Odour in

Halme on bench

A side small in stature but big in heart

Need to scooar first goal.

Am watching it on Skype via iFollow linked from a computer to a tele in South Korea.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 08-02-2020 at 12:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Collins in, Simeos in, Odour in

Halme on bench

A side small in stature but big in heart

Need to scooar first goal.

Am watching it on Skype via iFollow linked from a computer to a tele in South Korea.
    Can you provide a link SB and sharing the VPN through your firestick !!!!

Much obliged mi owd

Not a hope in hell today with that team! For a start Andersen is playing so that guarantees defeat, it looks like he’s thinking we are that bad at defending I’ll field a team that will hopefully score more goals than them? Hopeless....

Team

--------------- Collins ---------

J Williams --- Sollbauer --- Andersen ---- Oduor

------------ Thomas ---- ,Mowatt --- Simoes ----

---------------- Brown -----------

-------------- Chaplin ------ Woodrow -----

Brave line up I'll give him that , desperation or a shrewd tactical move ?

All will be revealed .

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast