+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Nottingham Forest - v - Leeds United *** Matchday Thread ***

Quote Originally Posted by UbiqueLUFC33 View Post
    That is the last clucking straw. I despise Barndoor - not because he missed an easy header or because he seems to now be hiding behind defenders, rather than trying to get on the end of our numerous crosses, but because when he thought he was fouled he sat on his useless fat arse and bleated like a little girl who had lost her dolly for a considerable time whilst play was going on around him and we were under pressure. He is a spineless, worthless, waste of space..
    Seen that too. I’d av subbed him for that alone.

This is the biggest 45 mins of the season..are we going to bottle it or show some f*cking fight???

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Can anybody honestly say we look like a team that is going to finish top 2?
    You look shyte revsterino. Forest don't even look that good, neither club is ready for the big boys league.

The money you got for Peacock-Farrell will pay Kiko's wages for 6 months. Ouch.

No changes..ffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchouro View Post
    You look shyte revsterino. Forest don't even look that good, neither club is ready for the big boys league.

The money you got for Peacock-Farrell will pay Kiko's wages for 6 months. Ouch.
    And just when you thought the night couldn't get any worse......

I reckon the reason Kiko is so bad is hes legs and how crooked they are He wants to go one way and they force him to go the other.
    One of the worst keeprs i have ever seen.
    On bamf been so bad what about Klich hernadez ? Even dallas looks cooked. Sorry guys was a good ride but the wheels have trully fallen off.

I would suggest that we play bamford and casilla every minute for the rest of the season.

that should ensure promotion. nothing spurs a player on like knowing they aren't going to be replaced no matter how poor they play

Its coming..for Forest.

Wtf is this crap? I have never seen a leeds side so bad even Higgis side looked better than this.

Well that could have been that.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)