+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: No sour grapes intended.

No sour grapes intended.

But I hope we all have a bad run in the pick 5,we are all picking the teams we really want to lose to win.Apart from the Millers of course.Could we have a new rule Brin you can only pick the Millers in the top six to win for the rest of the season,now that would make it interesting.
    Last edited by Lolmorgan; 08-02-2020 at 08:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    But I hope we all have a bad run in the pick 5,we are all picking the teams we really want to lose to win.Apart from the Millers of course.Could we have a new rule Brin you can only pick the Millers in the top six to win for the rest of the season,now that would make it interesting.
    Think I might have a mutiny on my hands if I did this pal. What we need close season, is some ideas/suggestions put forward in readiness for next season. I'm sure there's plenty to offer somewhere that may incentivise the league more and get more to join before next season's kick off.

We have a tried and tested formula Brin that we used for years where all posters simply had to predict the score of 10 selected games. They didn't even have to play every week. Didn't result in any more players making it through the season once they fell out of touch. What we have now with everyone within one good week of top spot is about the best you can hope for. A much smaller group than before but at least everyone 'turns up'. There are lots of regular posters who simply don't play in these type of competitions and I don't think that is due to format or 'prize money'.