+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Turning point...

Turning point...

I think this game could be the one to either kick on(I know we’ve been waiting all season) or sink to a new low out with 2 admins of course, irrespective of what Nelms thinks the pressure on JM would be too much I fear.....back in the real world I think if he lost the next 6 he’d still be Dee boss ...!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mudskipper View Post
    I think this game could be the one to either kick on(I know we’ve been waiting all season) or sink to a new low out with 2 admins of course, irrespective of what Nelms thinks the pressure on JM would be too much I fear.....back in the real world I think if he lost the next 6 he’d still be Dee boss ...!!!
    Nelms seems to wait too long before sacking managers. McCann in my opinion should have been sacked long before Nelms took action. I think that Nelms and Keyes have no experience of running a senior professional football club in Scotland and do not know when to take action. There is a big difference between running Dundee Football Club and a kiddies soccer academy in Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    Nelms seems to wait too long before sacking managers. McCann in my opinion should have been sacked long before Nelms took action. I think that Nelms and Keyes have no experience of running a senior professional football club in Scotland and do not know when to take action. There is a big difference between running Dundee Football Club and a kiddies soccer academy in Texas.
    When they came in I was concerned they would be a bit trigger happy but it’s in fact the opposite ,I can’t see the new stadium ever coming to fruition but why still be here if it’s not....anyway mon the Dee get the 3 points I’ll not be there but back for the Broath game ....

Keep on banging on about this but there's a lot more to worry about than a win, loss or draw v the jags.

Hope we win obviously but I've totally lost faith with Mcpake and Nelms.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)