+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Away win....hoorah!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,631

    Away win....hoorah!

    At last!! Strange, the last time we won away a certain Lawrence scored a worldie and he does it again!! Let's hope the next one comes along soon!!
    Either way a good result which maintains the progress, shame we didn't complete the job at Luton. Still more points towards achieving a total safe from those gits at the EFL.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,611
    Still haven't won away in the league in England! One in Wales, one in People's Republic of Yarkshire

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,849
    Lawro made one, scored one, cleared one off the line and put in 2 timely tackles to stop promising looking attacks.....

    Has that good player returned?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    6,017
    Quote Originally Posted by macstheman View Post
    At last!! Strange, the last time we won away a certain Lawrence scored a worldie and he does it again!! Let's hope the next one comes along soon!!
    Either way a good result which maintains the progress, shame we didn't complete the job at Luton. Still more points towards achieving a total safe from those gits at the EFL.
    Spot on, mac. Fine result...great winner and we beat the ‘Jocks’ in their own back yard too. Happy daze!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3,972
    Away games? Completed it mate

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    6,017

    C

    See the Guardian is suddenly calling us ‘upwardly mobile Derby County’ while the local Swansea online ‘paper’ is talking about ‘Derby’s charge up the Championship’.
    Amazing what one away win and 13 goals in four matches will do, but if we can get these EFL charges sorted and the new investment resolved then next season’s future may - just may - ‘be bright’.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 09-02-2020 at 09:48 AM.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,849
    Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    See the Guardian is suddenly calling us ‘upwardly mobile Derby County’ while the local Swansea online ‘paper’ is talking about ‘Derby’s charge up the Championship’.
    Amazing what one away win and 13 goals in four matches will do, but if we can get these EFL charges sorted and the new investment resolved then next season’s future may - just may - ‘be bright’.
    One defeat in 11 as well rA.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    15,916
    Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Spot on, mac. Fine result...great winner and we beat the ‘Jocks’ in their own back yard too. Happy daze!

    "Jocks"

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,849
    Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    "Jocks"
    I believe he meant "Jacks" Swale.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,611
    I believe he did indeed mean "Jocks", Swale, being a reference to the Scotland rugby union team, who England beat in dire conditions on Saturday.

    I've no clue who "Jacks" are unless someone beat the toilets

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •