+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Next up, Friday night away to Alloa

Quote Originally Posted by the_arab View Post
    Appere was already named on the bench prior to getting injured in the warm up, Neilsons went in to the match with the tactical decision to play Harkes on the right.... that is of course mental and worrying. Whilst I currently still like Neilson and think he is a massive improvement on the recent managers he is starting to show why Hearts fans wanted rid of him even though he was doing well.
    If that's true then it's absolutely ****ing bonkers by the manager! What did Appere ever do wrong to get dropped in the first place? To think Harkes is a better option wide right than Appere, or as it would've probably been, Pawlett had Appere played, is quite frankly ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Anyone know how many crosses were played into the Alloa box on Friday?,including corners and free kicks i would guess at between 20 to 30.Any kind of decent delivery or finishing and we would have won by a goal or 2.I honestly do not think we are anything better than an average side with a good goalscorer but although this current team would fight relegation in the top league they are too far ahead to be reeled in by any Championship side.
    I said the other day, Robson put 14 balls into the box and only one of them found a tangerine shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    I said the other day, Robson put 14 balls into the box and only one of them found a tangerine shirt.
    Yes i remember that post mate,i like Robson but his crossing on Friday was truly awful and that's being kind to him i'm afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    yeah but as above my point is he's not driving and creating, he stops to look for passes, Stanton would drive forward
    Correct. Stanton did his best work in the final third, rarely allowed to play there. We're definitely missing that by the sound of it

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)