+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Marcelo

Marcelo

As much as he's done for Leeds he's surely took us as far as he can with the resources he's had, if he had been given a striker last season and at the latest this January we would have gone up last season, if not one foot there this, the board has failed him, although his insistence to keep playing casilla is ludicrous. The players have hit the wall, especially when they work their butts off only to see bamford waste chance upon chance and then grin his pathetic grin as if it's funny, this board is depressing to be on as we are all venting our frustration, since Xmas it's become unbearable each weekend, I have now accepted the premiership is not for this season and probably not in my lifetime, and that is most depressing of all.

You can thank the board for this collapse.

Sell 2 of your best players (Roofe,Jansson) and don't bother replacing them and sell your keeper and replace him with a clown then your asking for it.
    I actually feel sorry for Bielsa,he is expected to get us promotion with some very average players..and one of the worst strikers in front of goal I can remember for a long time.

The 'Real' fans need to get a grip as well..we might even slip out of the top 6..but even if we do get 6th spot do you honestly think this lot of bottle jobs will win the play-offs?

The body language yesterday was piss poor..our goose is cooked and we are f*cked.

Very doubtful I will see premiership football for Leeds United..and as NW says..that's the most depressing thing of all.

would be great to have you lot in the trenches when the going gets tough.

Never witnessed such a crowd of draggers in my life. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

There’s no god given right to the Premiership. Has to be earned. Everyone at the club is trying their best. Perhaps some fans should also try a little harder.

I was at the match yesterday and I was ashamed at the behaviour of some of our so called fans.

Name me any player who performs better having abuse thrown at him, either on the field of play or via social media. Opinion is one thing but some of you should just give up the will to live.

Pathetic 🤬

A repeat of last season is looking highly likely Pacaman...now that's pathetic!

A lot of long suffering fans have had enough..I would suggest its the players who should be ashamed of themselves after yesterdays match.

6 losses from the last 10 games...yeah i'm keeping the faith

Opinion is one thing but some of you should just give up the will to live?

Nice..very nice.
    Last edited by Rev72; 09-02-2020 at 02:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacaman View Post
    would be great to have you lot in the trenches when the going gets tough.

Never witnessed such a crowd of draggers in my life. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

There’s no god given right to the Premiership. Has to be earned. Everyone at the club is trying their best. Perhaps some fans should also try a little harder.

I was at the match yesterday and I was ashamed at the behaviour of some of our so called fans.

Name me any player who performs better having abuse thrown at him, either on the field of play or via social media. Opinion is one thing but some of you should just give up the will to live.

Pathetic 🤬
    This isn't warfare, it's a game of football, so reference to "trenches" is just downright stupid.

And have you seen any comments that suggest any supporter believes we have ANY right to a place in the premiership, God given or otherwise?

"Everyone at the club is trying their best"? Hmmm, I suspect many, even amongst the ranks of the "real fans", would suggest otherwise and referring not only to the players.

And fans "should try a little harder", having been slagged off by their owner, really?

ALAW / MOT? Yeah, sure.

Some fans just don't like the truth i'm afraid..myself included.

Yes I am ashamed of myself..... ashamed that yet again I got sucked in and foolishly believed that by being 11 points clear of third I could almost touch the promised land...oh silly me, the mistakes of last year have been repeated this (scandalous), a proven goalscorer last year would have got us up, by not replacing roofe was also scandalous, as a proven goalscorer this year would have us about 6/7 points clear of West brom, even if they win today, the board failed miserably, we have a last minute overweight underfit back up striker and a pathetic goalkeeper who not only cost us promotion last season with his antics against derby, but has cost us points against Cardiff, Wigan, west brom and forest (those are the ones that spring to mind, I'm sure there's many more) so forgive me if I feel angry, frustrated and depressed, because I can assure you I do, and have done nearly every game since Xmas (Birmingham, Millwall apart).

We are starting to sound like a stuck record us 'not real' fans.

I desperately want us to turn it round but we look done to me..and I don't think anyone will be too bothered about playing us now.

After we lose on Tuesday we have 2 home games,Bristol titties and Reading..6 points is a must.

I'm hardly in the "happy clapper" category on this colllapse but....

heard talk of getting rid of MB.

talk of getting rid of MB mid season is a fools errand. This is an average championship squad with the exception of Harrison, White and Phillips. It's not even that without a brilliant coach that's taken many of these players to a different level.

The team is tired and nervous and getting rid of their coach isn't going to correct the collapse. Regardless of how stubborn he is the only reason we are where we are at. who are we going to bring in? Big Sam? some other british retread? we could also promote carlos and totally trash his relationship with the junior squad.

MB is how we get promoted. Perhaps a meeting with AR and VO and a chat about playing some of the U-23's after Brentford is in order. We do get back Phillips and have KJA and Poveda as well as the young keep who looks brilliant. if nothing else we get him locked in mentally for next season. we need to write off Forshaw for the season. His hanging around like some possible return is hurting the plans. Lets focus on who's in the pipeline. He's done for this season. Perhaps a little fresh blood would mix it up.

Pablo looks tired, Bamford is too soft and lacks confidence and Klich and Costa need a break.
    Last edited by spaldy; 09-02-2020 at 03:16 PM.

Opinion is one thing but some of you should just give up the will to live?

Nice..very nice.[/QUOTE]

Such a drama king at times.

Stay behind them and stop behaving like babies. Calls for Bielsa out? - anyone with that mentality is an oink

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)