+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Great support from the red shed. Not!

Yip

Before you know it Lewis Ferguson will be a hun, then you’ll be allowed to shout at him

Quote Originally Posted by Ybovrilfan View Post
    Stay away if you like. It's better than shouting at young guys like Lewis Ferguson that "we're f****ng Sh*te".
    Oh, that's really going to improve your confidence.
    Oh and no trophy for 5 years. That's quite good in our history.
    30 years since we won the Scottish Cup. Yes, it's too long. Think Hibs!
    You’re wasting your time in here.
    Most don’t go, so not the place to vent your anger.

Those in here will tell you I have defended McInnes for the stability and consistency he has brought to the club, but I’m struggling to believe he can turn it around..

I could accept poor results if I could see the direction and effort put in, it that is lacking and no real evidence of trying to change.
    A change is needed

What I do agree with you is that as supporters we should rally round and support the team.
    Booing at the end of the half / game is enough to vent that your not impressed with what’s on display, but for the 45 minutes each half, we supporters should encourage the team.

Out with that, if you want to make it known you want change in the management, the McInnes GTF chants would resound better outside the main stand after the game.

This new poster is exactly what I have seen in the last few games at Pittodrie.

McInnes still has his supporters in the fans.

Some of the criticism in the past has been harsh on McInnes but nobody can complain about the abuse when we have went 5 games without scoring a goal.

So, when they spend (again) 3 or 4 minutes passing it back and fore across the 18 yard line, only then to hoof it forward ( which they could have done in the first place) the fans are not allowed to boo?

Obviously the best form of protest is simply not to go to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    You’re wasting your time in here.
    Most don’t go, so not the place to vent your anger.

Those in here will tell you I have defended McInnes for the stability and consistency he has brought to the club, but I’m struggling to believe he can turn it around..

I could accept poor results if I could see the direction and effort put in, it that is lacking and no real evidence of trying to change.
    A change is needed

What I do agree with you is that as supporters we should rally round and support the team.
    Booing at the end of the half / game is enough to vent that your not impressed with what’s on display, but for the 45 minutes each half, we supporters should encourage the team.

Out with that, if you want to make it known you want change in the management, the McInnes GTF chants would resound better outside the main stand after the game.
    That is a really good point about keeping demo for after the game.

I remember the highs of following the Dons to Atletico Madrid and when I took my son to the QOS semi when he was about 10. He said to me "remember that game you took me to and Aberdeen won 6-5"!
    Then Calderwood got hounded out!
    Probably the same moaners again.
    Do you want to be Hearts or Dundee Utd?

Ah, a Calderwood dan

F’uckin a’rsehole

You remember going to see us lose to the secondary team in Madrid and are happy about that?
    Speak about Jutes
    Last edited by donsdaft; 09-02-2020 at 07:54 PM.

And in December, Sam Cosgrove was "Balon D'Or" but now a loud guy in section X thinks he should "**** off back to Carlisle because he's f*cking sh*te". Loud enough for all to hear!

Yeah Calderwood,
    AFC vBayern Munich, Atletico Madrid etc.
    Oh, he should get tae f*ck as well!
    Let's go back to the Sigma Olomuoc stuff with new boss!

He is f’uckin s’hite
    If he wasn’t f’uckin s’hite they would have managed to sell him in January.

Quote Originally Posted by Ybovrilfan View Post
    That is a really good point about keeping demo for after the game.

I remember the highs of following the Dons to Atletico Madrid and when I took my son to the QOS semi when he was about 10. He said to me "remember that game you took me to and Aberdeen won 6-5"!
    Then Calderwood got hounded out!
    Probably the same moaners again.
    Do you want to be Hearts or Dundee Utd?
    We got beaten by QOTS 4-3. We beat Motherwell 6-5.
    Why on Earth would we want to be Hearts or Dundee United fans...because we want rid of McInnes? Get a grip!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast