+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Hamilton v The Net Virgins

Hamilton v The Net Virgins

Our next match on the plastic fantastic at New Douglas Park is coming up. Our net virgins are certainly consistent in front of goal so I don’t expect any change on that front on Tuesday evening.
    Is anyone actually going to the match?
    If you are, ask Brian Rice the best odds on us to score?

My prediction 0-0

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Our next match on the plastic fantastic at New Douglas Park is coming up. Our net virgins are certainly consistent in front of goal so I don’t expect any change on that front on Tuesday evening.
    Is anyone actually going to the match?
    If you are, ask Brian Rice the best odds on us to score?

My prediction 0-0
    What we’re going to see in this game is McInnes making heaps of changes to the lineup once again. In will come McLennan, Main, Gallagher, Anderson, Hedges. Out will go McGinn, Cosgrove, Campbell, Kennedy, and someone else. It’ll make no difference. They’ll run around aimlessly without doing anything in the final third.

If we happen to scrape a goal from a set piece and win 1-0 we will go third and McInnes will be back on cloud 9. It will just prolong the pain. I don’t think I’ll bother watching this one as it’s got all the makings of an utterly horrific game of football.

In/Oot - Oot (f@ck that)

Furryboots - Rather head down the road on Wed for Renfrew v Petershill

Pre- Nae doubt playing Buckaroo with junior

Post- Reading about why fans are arseholes for wanting McInnes out despite not scoring again and hearing McInnes talk about is being good and the positives

Prediction - Aberdeen nil

I was expecting a mini revival as well but like BogBrush said, it doesn't look like it's going to happen. I still expect us to stutter to 4th.

0-1

Oot - Natch.

I'm genuinely debating whether I'll even bother watching it on a dodgy stream (dinna have Sky Sports).

Games there are usually toilet so odds are this will be utterly horrific viewing.

Hamilton have been in reasonable form recently so I genuinely see us losing this 1 or 2 - nil.

But we'll have had "good control" & we'll have "nullified the opposition for long periods". We'll just need to bemoan the fact we've not "asked the question enough" & whilst we've "done a lot of good things" we'll have "lacked that cutting adge in the final third".

Might just watch Groundhog Day the movie instead...

The club having the piss ripped out of them by a pub

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/...inst-hamilton/

I think over our next few matches we will score 1 goal. It will be a consolation against Celtic. We will draw blanks against Hamilton and in the Scottish Cup replay at Rugby Park, Kilmarnock. McInnes will get a stiffy because we scored against Celtic but will not mention the fact we probably shipped 3 or 4 goals before we scored.

Oot

Obviously 0-0, unless the Hamilton manager has bet on us to win.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I think over our next few matches we will score 1 goal. It will be a consolation against Celtic. We will draw blanks against Hamilton and in the Scottish Cup replay at Rugby Park, Kilmarnock. McInnes will get a stiffy because we scored against Celtic but will not mention the fact we probably shipped 3 or 4 goals before we scored.
    Behave your self min ☺

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    Behave your self min ☺
    We are definitely scoring against Celtic....you heard it here first.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast