+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Remaining fixtures.....

Cardiff away difficult, plus many banana skins in that lot, but then other competitors have iffy run ins, many against each other.

Every other team looking at the remaining fixtures will pencil us in as a difficult game and play out of there skins. Every game is going to be a battle. We get our confidence back and remain focused on each game as it comes along. Hard to put one team above the other.
    Let’s get it done.

[QUOTE=Jezleeds;39436213]
    Quote Originally Posted by costa_blanca_white View Post
    These are our remaining 15 fixtures, I reckon that we need 9 wins & a few draws to have a decent chance of automatic promotion but where are we getting them from:

So we need 28 points to get the average for 2nd place, or 31 for a much better finish that will be a guarantee. Where will we get them?

Conservative reckoning below on these - gives 27. One draw turned to a win and we get 29 points. Beat Fulham at home and one other away that i've gone with a draw and we're there with something to spare.

Reading (H) 3
    Boro (A) 1
    Hull (A) 3
    Huddersfield (H) 3
    Cardiff (A) 1
    Fulham (H) 1
    Luton (H) 3
    Blackburn (A) 1
    Stoke (H) 3
    Swansea (A) 1
    Barnsley (H) 3
    Derby (A) 1
    Charlton (H) 3

What do others think?
    Ok first one down!

[QUOTE=Jezleeds;39440405]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jezleeds View Post

Ok first one down!
    I'd like to think we get points from every match, just cant see it (not against Derby, Fulham (even at home), Hull (maybe a draw, but a win?))

Durty durby away.....agree with pacaman seal our promotion down there, sweet justice/revenge who knows.

Like to see us getting back to clean sheets once more. Playing clubs towards the relegation zone with few games to left, always difficult and I see teams in trouble resorting to.....desperate times desperate measures always the battle.
    Next four teams will play there guts out and more, Fulham depending how it stands will be up for it, interesting to see how we look after that lot.

I think we must take 3 at boro. I think Blackburn will be a loss so we need the 3 at boro

We're going up, it's our time!! MOT!!

Rev,

next monday. That should be right at 10 games and they'll give him 10 games. Either that or they'll delay it another couple of weeks and then non ban him.

whatever can do the maximum damage to us.

6 points from the next two games and if other results go for us and we should have an 8 to 10 point gap

Time to go on another run.

I felt for Bamford at the weekend - he seems to want to avoid being in a position to miss.

Good as his build up play is surely time to give a natural striker a go!

Ps we are going up

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)