+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Remaining fixtures.....

Remaining fixtures.....

These are our remaining 15 fixtures, I reckon that we need 9 wins & a few draws to have a decent chance of automatic promotion but where are we getting them from:

Brentford (A)
    Bristol City (H)
    Reading (H)
    Boro (A)
    Hull (A)
    Huddersfield (H)
    Cardiff (A)
    Fulham (H)
    Luton (H)
    Blackburn (A)
    Stoke (H)
    Swansea (A)
    Barnsley (H)
    Derby (A)
    Charlton (H)

10 of those teams teams are currently outside of the top 10 & I see no reason why we can't win at least 9 of the 15 matches

So were Wigan !

Prediction :-

Brentford (A) - Loss
    Bristol City (H) - Draw
    Reading (H) - Win
    Boro (A) - Draw
    Hull (A) - Draw
    Huddersfield (H) - Win
    Cardiff (A) - Loss
    Fulham (H) - Loss
    Luton (H) - Win
    Blackburn (A) - Draw
    Stoke (H) - Draw
    Swansea (A) - Draw
    Barnsley (H) - Win
    Derby (A) - Loss
    Charlton (H) - Win

21 points, 76 for the season, scraping into the play-offs, and we all know what happens then.

And I think I'm being a tad optimistic about some of the draws. You have to go down as far as 14th in the table to find a team performing as we are at the moment over the last 5 games, those down to 8th much better.

Current form suggests we will do well to win half of them fixtures which would give us 76 points-ish.

So that would see us in the play-offs.

Great.

Shoot me now

Yeah..thinking about again..it looks like iv'e picked the wrong week to quit crystal meth.

A good day out is Wembley 😜

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Yeah..thinking about again..it looks like iv'e picked the wrong week to quit crystal meth.
    Lol. I feckn knew you were on something ya clampit. That explains everything.

Quote Originally Posted by BelfastAndy View Post
    Lol. I feckn knew you were on something ya clampit. That explains everything.
    Lol.

Have you seen the state of those crystal meth-heads..feck me i'm just glad I only do crack-cocaine

Quote Originally Posted by costa_blanca_white View Post
    These are our remaining 15 fixtures, I reckon that we need 9 wins & a few draws to have a decent chance of automatic promotion but where are we getting them from:

Brentford (A)
    Bristol City (H)
    Reading (H)
    Boro (A)
    Hull (A)
    Huddersfield (H)
    Cardiff (A)
    Fulham (H)
    Luton (H)
    Blackburn (A)
    Stoke (H)
    Swansea (A)
    Barnsley (H)
    Derby (A)
    Charlton (H)

10 of those teams teams are currently outside of the top 10 & I see no reason why we can't win at least 9 of the 15 matches
    Really good set of fixtures to finish with. I would only expect us to come up short against Cardiff or Fulham. I think we will beat Brentford & Bristol. Don't see any other matches where we would expect to be beaten.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)