+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Naked actresses

Naked actresses

Ever since the age of the movies leading women have loved to show off as much of themselves as possible. Maureen O' Sullivan, Jane in the Tarzan films was said to go commando under her skimpy outfit. The first fully naked woman in a film was Hedy Lamar. Good old Hedy. Even in heavily censored days of the 1950's actresses liked to show off as much as they could get away with. Family orientated films had the likes of Sharon Stone and Kathleen started off dressed but ended up in a jungle and had their clothes ripped to shreds, with only a bit of rag covering the bare necessities. Kathleen later went fully nude in Body Heat while Sharon went one better by showing everyone what she's got up her skirt. Some of the things you hear from them are, It was done in an artistic way, I wouldn't have done it if the scene didn't require it, i was a bit dubious about the nude scene but I thought why not, i couldn't refuse such a famous director. Truth is they love being naked. Some of the serial nudists are, Jenny Agutter, Ursula Andress, Theresa Russell, Helen Mirren Charlotte Rampling and Isabelle Huppert. One who never appeared nude who i would have loved to have seen was Raquel Welch. Whooooaaar eh Whooooaaar.

One of your classics Des 😆😆

I do think it’s easier for a woman to go naked in a film though.

For a bloke the repercussions are much more.

If you get a raging hard on it can’t be screened anyway and if you do get a “stiffy” whilst waiting for Marilyn Monroe because the cameraman has bent down then the games up ( Rock Hudson )

If you don’t get a hard on people assume you’re a pouff or take offence because they think you find them ugly.

There’s also the issue of size.

If you’re Errol Flynn and you have to wrap it around your neck like a scarf to keep it from tripping you up then it’s fine but if you’re “all wheels and no cannon” and it looks like a mouse poking it’s head out from behind a couple of rocks then you’re open to ridicule!

I used to act and I actually refused to go naked in a scene.

I didn’t feel it was appropriate in the 1975 school play!

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    Ever since the age of the movies leading women have loved to show off as much of themselves as possible. Maureen O' Sullivan, Jane in the Tarzan films was said to go commando under her skimpy outfit. The first fully naked woman in a film was Hedy Lamar. Good old Hedy. Even in heavily censored days of the 1950's actresses liked to show off as much as they could get away with. Family orientated films had the likes of Sharon Stone and Kathleen started off dressed but ended up in a jungle and had their clothes ripped to shreds, with only a bit of rag covering the bare necessities. Kathleen later went fully nude in Body Heat while Sharon went one better by showing everyone what she's got up her skirt. Some of the things you hear from them are, It was done in an artistic way, I wouldn't have done it if the scene didn't require it, i was a bit dubious about the nude scene but I thought why not, i couldn't refuse such a famous director. Truth is they love being naked. Some of the serial nudists are, Jenny Agutter, Ursula Andress, Theresa Russell, Helen Mirren Charlotte Rampling and Isabelle Huppert. One who never appeared nude who i would have loved to have seen was Raquel Welch. Whooooaaar eh Whooooaaar.
    You can add Catherine Deneuve to that list - a cracker !! slurp slurp !!

I often wondered how the men in the *** scenes managed to get erections, if a young Jenny Agutter had climbed on top of me stark naked i would have resembled the post office tower. I can only assume the blokes must have had an hour in the bathroom shooting before shooting. These days though i am told that mainline films have ***ual scenes played out for real... Anyone know where I can get some of these films?

It is said that when Roger Moore first took the Bond role he said to Jane Seymour (I think it was) "I'm sorry if I get an erection, and I'm sorry if I don't".

Quote Originally Posted by goodlordmurphy View Post
    It is said that when Roger Moore first took the Bond role he said to Jane Seymour (I think it was) "I'm sorry if I get an erection, and I'm sorry if I don't".
    The quote attributed to Roger was the advice he would give to any actor who was to act out a bedroom scene with the leading lady. The bedroom scene with Jane Seymour in Live and Let Die would have been difficult for him as she wore knickers, thick black tights and a pair of heavy Chelsea football socks under her very flimsy negligé.

Perhaps she would have been better named Jane Seyless.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)