+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Could Gray be on his way back?

Could Gray be on his way back?

Little nudges, nods and winks coming out of Hertfordshire, suggest to me that SD wants Gray back at the Turf.

Summer window looms...

Attachment 14966

Delboy on his holidays there BT ?

I hope there's no intention to pay money for him, this lad is not a PL striker, not even close. Or are we planning for relegation ?

Be a surprise.

4th choice striker?

Any better than Vydra who doesn't really seem to have been given a chance?

Has he learnt to trap a bag of cement yet..? Anyway it's all a load of bull****.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Has he learnt to trap a bag of cement yet..? Anyway it's all a load of bull****.
    Apparently a fee of £6 million is already agreed. We will just have to wait and see.

Personally I loved him when he was with us. During the Championship winning season, watching Barton and Gray playing in tandem evokes some fantastic memories. I'd have him back in a heartbeat at £6 million.

Attachment 14968

That's his limit is the Chumpionship..Happen Garlic is thinking on those lines BT..We need to be looking at better than him if we are wanting a proven premier league striker..

Sorry Alf, I watched this lad over a season of Championship magic, it was the sour grapes Scouser with the homophobic bollox that derailed Gray.

Like my old manager used to say, "You don't become a bad player overnight!"

word "was"....that he wanted 70 grand a week - Burnley wouldn't pay it, and off he went .

https://www.spotrac.com/epl/watford/payroll/

so - is he ready for a pay-cut ?

move on Burnley...upward - preferably !

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)