+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ease up a bit with hard training sessions?

Ease up a bit with hard training sessions?

Might be just me but did anyone else think we looked a bit jaded/tired against Forest Saturday?

With 15 massive games to go do you think Bielsa should tone down the hard yards a bit and cut the players a bit of slack?

Surely it would help more than hinder?

Something should be done, Tyler Roberts out yet again, I know you can't help getting injured but Jesus, the boy must be weak as p@@s....

Has always suffered that way- came injured from WBA.

I think their shirts are too tight, can't be good for breathing... tho maybe their shorts are OK.
    Some silly haircuts, what's wrong having a Boston with a lot off the sides
    The pre match Filet Mignon with a good claret maybe slightly over-done tho

Quote Originally Posted by whitestomper45 View Post
    I think their shirts are too tight, can't be good for breathing... tho maybe their shorts are OK.
    Some silly haircuts, what's wrong having a Boston with a lot off the sides
    The pre match Filet Mignon with a good claret maybe slightly over-done tho

Nar he has probably got them on bife lomo and a good Argentina Malbec. Hold the steak but pass me another wine

Nowt to do with fitness imo, other teams are watching us (over the fence) so they are boxing clever. We need to get our confidence back PDQ. Let’s hope this new guy slots in. I would like to see some more goals from other players, what’s up there? A couple wins will get us back on track.....I know easier said then done.
    Another Malbec George you old sod.....

I gaucho George, the Argie Bargie thing

Hopefully we won't be putting our foot in mouth later

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)