+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ex footballers who really annoy you

Ex footballers who really annoy you

Just as it says on the tin, which ex footballers whether it be on radio, tv or in the papers really wind people up?

My choice is Michael Owen, the man just seems a massive arsehole and so full of himself. Also has a massive chip on his shoulder for some reason and there's a video on youtube where he's so big headed even Neville Southall is sick of it by the end.

https://youtu.be/WqOxNspUPyE

Jermaine Jenas

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Just as it says on the tin, which ex footballers whether it be on radio, tv or in the papers really wind people up?

My choice is Michael Owen, the man just seems a massive arsehole and so full of himself. Also has a massive chip on his shoulder for some reason and there's a video on youtube where he's so big headed even Neville Southall is sick of it by the end.

https://youtu.be/WqOxNspUPyE
    ‘JJ’

He went to my old school but he appears to have all the personality of a j-cloth. Apparently he’s been lined up to replace Lineker on MOTD, but his blossoming media career is a ****in mystery to me.

Beat me to it Swale!

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Jermaine Jenas
    Can't imagine anybody here would take issue with that.

I'm struggling with the new MOTD pundit Michah Richards, not annoying as such he's just terrible. I think they were simply desperate to have somebody who's played for Man City involved. They should have got Trevor Sinclair instead, he's decent on talkSport.

Definitely German Anus. I'll be glad to see the back of Lineker though.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Can't imagine anybody here would take issue with that.

I'm struggling with the new MOTD pundit Michah Richards, not annoying as such he's just terrible. I think they were simply desperate to have somebody who's played for Man City involved. They should have got Trevor Sinclair instead, he's decent on talkSport.
    JJ is as beige as they come he isn’t on his own Danny Mills has a serious chip on his shoulder.

As for Trevor Sinclair I take it that was a joke he has been done for racism so no chance will the BBC touch him he also seems to have issues with the drink as well posting slurs at certain clubs fans he is a complete tool and most of not all of them at Talksport are.

Jermaine Jenas
    100% agree Swale. I remember his comments on the BBC when Salford beat Notts. He was delighted!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CheltenhamPie View Post
    100% agree Swale. I remember his comments on the BBC when Salford beat Notts. He was delighted!!!
    Yep. He's one of the few people to whom I would say 'see you next Tuesday'.

Jermaine Jenas
    Too right Swale, he seems to think he's Englands great lost talent and he can slag everyone off.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Too right Swale, he seems to think he's Englands great lost talent and he can slag everyone off.
    Tell you who has surprised me since retiring...

Mr. Joe Cole.

I always thought he was proper thick. But he isn't at all. He's a talented pundit and potential future manager! Who'd have think it?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast