+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cup replay tickets

Cup replay tickets

The club now have tickets for sale at 12/6/3. Sounds like a sensible pricing structure for a chilly Tuesday night.

Well done to both for agreeing sensible prices.

Hope we get a decent crowd.Unfortunately I will be unable to make the game, at a funeral down south. My bigger worry is I have missed two home games this season Accies and Ross County both of which we lost 2-1 hoping it’s third time lucky due to my absence ��������

Call yourself a fan? Obviously said in jest - condolences for your loss Tex.

Appreciated sieb

Whilst both clubs had to agree we had the final say. Its oputs the St Mirren and Dundee prices into context doesn't it?

That's what happens when you're 'debt-free'

Quote Originally Posted by sieb1886 View Post
    That's what happens when you're 'debt-free'
    Not necessarily. St Mirren and St Johnstone aren't especially generous when it comes to ticket prices. Don't confuse generosity for finances being in the black.

St Johnstone charge away fans the same as us (at least outwith the OF) and St Mirren are 2 cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome_Devil View Post
    St Johnstone charge away fans the same as us (at least outwith the OF) and St Mirren are 2 cheaper.
    Maybe not St Johnstone then but St Mirren certainly charged us higher cup prices did they not?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast