+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Score, scorers and attendance prediction vs. Woking 15.02.20

Score, scorers and attendance prediction vs. Woking 15.02.20

Notts 4 - 1 Woking

Roberts x2, Wootton, Dennis

Notts 3 - 2 Woking

A bit closer than we expected but a five goal thriller with both teams hitting the woodwork nine times and the wind causing a few comedy moments.....

You've got to fancy Notts to win this one. Not only have Woking lost all of their last 6 league away games, those defeats include Ebbsfleet and Wrexham plus a 6-2 loss at Sutton. Let's not use the wind as an excuse, just go out and win this one Notts!

4-1.

4,869 (Lower than average because of the weather).

2-0

Either postponed or abandoned with Notts 3-0 up at half-time. My lottery numbers are 4, 22, 31, 37, 40 and 48

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Either postponed or abandoned with Notts 3-0 up at half-time. My lottery numbers are 4, 22, 31, 37, 40 and 48
    I nearly fell of my chair laughing.

Notts 1 Woking 0

Dennis

I dont play the lottery.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Notts 1 Woking 0

Dennis

I dont play the lottery.
    I'm not very good at score predictions, although I'm usually within 15% of the attendance figure. I'll predict a 1-0 home win in front of a crowd of 4,783.

I haven't done the lottery for years because there are far better betting opportunities around. However, I can still offer a bit of betting advice to those who do play, and that advice is to pick numbers above 31. The reason is this - when selecting numbers, many people go for things like birthdays and house numbers. This means that all birthdays and most house numbers will be 31 or below. The chances of any six completely random numbers being drawn are exactly the same, but seeing as the big prizes are shared equally between winners, you will get a bigger share of the kitty because less people will have the higher numbers in their entry. It doesn't improve your chance of winning, but it does improve your chance of a better payout if you do get lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I'm not very good at score predictions, although I'm usually within 15% of the attendance figure. I'll predict a 1-0 home win in front of a crowd of 4,783.

I haven't done the lottery for years because there are far better betting opportunities around. However, I can still offer a bit of betting advice to those who do play, and that advice is to pick numbers above 31. The reason is this - when selecting numbers, many people go for things like birthdays and house numbers. This means that all birthdays and most house numbers will be 31 or below. The chances of any six completely random numbers being drawn are exactly the same, but seeing as the big prizes are shared equally between winners, you will get a bigger share of the kitty because less people will have the higher numbers in their entry. It doesn't improve your chance of winning, but it does improve your chance of a better payout if you do get lucky.

I won't take your advice about any sort of gambling all the same.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    I won't take your advice about any sort of gambling all the same.
    That's a good approach to take shipmate, because if you never bet you'll never lose a penny. My advice has never been to encourage gambling, just that if you are going to gamble at least do what you can to maximise your chances of winning.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast