+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread: Brentford - v - Leeds United ***Matchday Thread***

Quote Originally Posted by whitestomper45 View Post
    Hmmm if one of us on here stated those same views on the match and Mighty Whites, you'd be apoplectic telling us how delusional and blinkered and that we are regularly bending over for Radz, Ortz, Phillip Schofield and who ever else came into your mind
    Why dont you just f00k the hell off hmmmm?

I put up a post that reflects the publicly aired views of a rival clubs manager, after that same manager has been giving it large about what his team will do to Leeds, and now he (the oppositions manager), recognises the worthy opponents his club faced, and all you can do is have a dig at me.

ALAW? Are we f00k, not while you and those line you are around

Hmmm if one of us on here stated those same views on the match and Mighty Whites, you'd be apoplectic telling us how delusional and blinkered and that we are regularly bending over for Radz, Ortz, Phillip Schofield and who ever else came into your mind
    And just for the record, they weren't my views, they were the views of a manager of a team we just gave a f00king fright to, so they have a bit more credibility and weight than some "non-real" fan like me, which is why i posted it, not that means much to some brain-dead bell-end like you, does it?

And wrt the aforementioned Leeds club officials, if they had the spine to face the supporters each and every match like the players and coach have to, maybe they would have my respect (and if others), but that's unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    It also goes without saying that the big clubs are thrilled that we focus so much on just our "true fans" and make sure that no one outside of the UK/Europe even knows who we are. I know your provincial attitude prevents you from realizing that their is money, and lots of it, in other parts of the world. Who would want to watch anyone other than scum, chelasea, citeh or pool.

Imagine what happens if Leeds gets the money to fully support their academy and keep their players along with being able to buy some players in their prime and actually have worldwide coverage of their team with the resulting revenue from Merchandise and monetizing the team. They might actually lose their farm system for players.
    .................... I was commenting as Gill the Fan and NOT under other roles connected to the club.

A conflict of interest (COI) is a situation in which a person or organization is involved in multiple interests, financial or otherwise, and serving one interest could involve working against another. Typically, this relates to situations in which the personal interest of an individual or organization might adversely affect a duty owed to make decisions for the benefit of a third party.
    MOT

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    The claws are out
    Yeah but no but yeah ..........

I left another Forum to move on here over 'the bullet in the head' war - a Forum my son ran may I add.
    ABUSE was the reason of principle.
    Waccoe is also heavily financed by a member of my family as many Leeds fans know.

Defo NO claws out from me - but shame on those who fail to realise what I can & cannot respond to.
    MOT Rev and Keep Believing mate !

Quote Originally Posted by MrsORichSenior View Post
    Yeah but no but yeah ..........

I left another Forum to move on here over 'the bullet in the head' war - a Forum my son ran may I add.
    ABUSE was the reason of principle.
    Waccoe is also heavily financed by a member of my family as many Leeds fans know.

Defo NO claws out from me - but shame on those who fail to realise what I can & cannot respond to.
    MOT Rev and Keep Believing mate !
    Gill, I for one don't have an issue with your footy related responses. Sure I have mentioned this before. With your work situation etc,, it is nice to get a bit of the more in depth club info that we normally wouldn't. But...imho, it would come across a lot better to others on here if you could cease the "extras"....where my next destination is...what important meetings I'm involved in....who the well known people are that you are rubbing shoulders with. In most cases it has little relevance to the basis and content of your response....and I reckon it just inflames others by appearing to make them look inferior. Not trying to be nasty, but just how it comes across to me when reading. If that means little to you, so be it...

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    And just for the record, they weren't my views, they were the views of a manager of a team we just gave a f00king fright to, so they have a bit more credibility and weight than some "non-real" fan like me, which is why i posted it, not that means much to some brain-dead bell-end like you, does it?

And wrt the aforementioned Leeds club officials, if they had the spine to face the supporters each and every match like the players and coach have to, maybe they would have my respect (and if others), but that's unlikely.
    YOUR view was that you thought the Bee’s manager had calmed down... and I will say again, if someone on this forum had said that you’d be frothing all over your keyboard writing your usual gibberish, you complete cnut

YOUR view was that you thought the Bee’s manager had calmed down... and I will say again, if someone on this forum had said that you’d be frothing all over your keyboard writing your usual gibberish, you complete cnut
    Try reading AND understanding for once......

Post #161, I wrote "Maybe the Brentford manager has calmed down a bit....".

That's not a view, it's a question, there is a difference (I know, I forgot the question mark at the end, sorry about that). A question is intended to elicit an answer, or at least a response to the statement that the question referred to. Of course, to you, as it was a post from me, all that is irrelevant, as it was clearly an opportunity for you to get your panties in a twist and go off on a rant about me posting (whyever WOULDN'T you do that, as surely the SUBJECT of my post is (to you) equally irrelevant).

Take the man, not the ball, obviously your chosen tactic.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Try reading AND understanding for once......

Post #161, I wrote "Maybe the Brentford manager has calmed down a bit....".

That's not a view, it's a question, there is a difference (I know, I forgot the question mark at the end, sorry about that). A question is intended to elicit an answer, or at least a response to the statement that the question referred to. Of course, to you, as it was a post from me, all that is irrelevant, as it was clearly an opportunity for you to get your panties in a twist and go off on a rant about me posting (whyever WOULDN'T you do that, as surely the SUBJECT of my post is (to you) equally irrelevant).

Take the man, not the ball, obviously your chosen tactic.
    Maybe the Brentford manager has calmed down a bit...... this is a statement not question.... Has the Brentford Manager... is a question

Maybe the Brentford manager has calmed down a bit...... this is a statement not question.... Has the Brentford Manager... is a question
    You need to get out more.....

You need to stop deflecting when your wrong....

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)