+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Toneet's Game versus Birmingham

Toneet's Game versus Birmingham

Apart from the now oft -repeated stuff from Struber previewing the game on the Official Club Site--

Struber "We need to show our fans a good performance, hard work----we need the mindset of winners"

The Club's Media Team have added--"Struber's side are looking to put their recent blip behind them"

"Blip" ? We have won 1 league game out of the last 8, the win being by the odd goal at ooam to fellow strugglers Huddersfield. I hope we don't have another similar "blip" or the season will be almost finished.

Al be watching on red button set in front of fire wi a single malt. Hats off to those cheering Struber's boys on at Oakwell.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 11-02-2020 at 11:48 AM.

£18 a ticket tonight which is a good gesture. But it still doesn't interest me.

Quote Originally Posted by EthelRed View Post
    £18 a ticket tonight which is a good gesture. But it still doesn't interest me.
    Added to the £36 last Setdi that's £54 in four days from fan's pockets.

My Season Ticket will be added on to those "attending" toneet with the usual published 12,000 minimum attendance. Will be interesting to see the gaps amongst the seats toneet.

It'll be a while before I spend £54 again at Oakwell.

11,998 if you and Roma are missing.

It'll be a while before I spend £54 again at Oakwell.

11,998 if you and Roma are missing.
    That would be so Eths but the club count the "attendance figure" as tickets sold rather than those actually present. So Me and Roma ,with ST's, will be counted as being there. A significant number of ST holders, particularly Kid's Tickets, will not be there toneet but will be counted, for whatever reason, as being present.

Think there's guna be some tumbleweed blowing around tonight, along with the seats and roof sheets of the West Stand No-one going from my "clan" either so thats another 6 season tickets

Quote Originally Posted by french_frog01 View Post
    Think there's guna be some tumbleweed blowing around tonight, along with the seats and roof sheets of the West Stand No-one going from my "clan" either so thats another 6 season tickets
    I'm not going either. Red button for me.

Its sad to see longstanding fans who have given up.

I hope they get the message soon.

Red button for me , awful night to be going out at the best of times .

Its sad to see longstanding fans who have given up.

I hope they get the message soon.
    I doubt they will Eths , i've not been since the farce of the Leeds game , getting home late after an early kick off again ? What do these early kick offs solve ? Trouble in tarn ? I blame the club for everything now , how much money have we all spent to follow our team ? This lot don't give a jot , I'm sadly done with BFC , it's consumed my life , time to pack it all in for me , thanks Mester Chein /Conway etc , Ciao or Chow !!!!!
    good luck to the team tonight
    Armchair Red !
    Last edited by Romared; 11-02-2020 at 06:33 PM.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast