Winning three on the trot is a remarkable achievement, and he is in charge for the forseeable future. It was now or never. I hope that this isn't another blow hot then cold roller coaster. He has some not so hard decisions to make in regards to the players.

Rusk has quit his job apparently, then United have left him dangling. O dear. I would not like that to happen to me. Being naughty there. The future under Bonner and a future under Rusk, which one would have been better? we will never know. Bonner has intelligence and drive with an uncommon common.

I hope he has the round things to get rid of what he should get shot of. Apart from Calderwood, they still surrendered under Dunne, and I think they will do it again. The real interview panel are the players, there is too much dead wood. Then there is the board and the staff to cope with. If he wants to make appropriate changes can he?

Being a manager is more than picking a team, he has to impose a philosophy, a way of doing things, he must bend it to his will. If he cant, it will be the beginning of the end.

Jean Jacques Roussea.