+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nice to see Vaulks playing again

Nice to see Vaulks playing again

He seems to be back in favour.Us & Bluebell Wood lost a good lad.
    Last edited by Lolmorgan; 12-02-2020 at 12:04 PM.

He is a good apple. I think he is still in touch with Bluebell Wood

He knows the value of money. Doesn't think only of himself. Read about him at Cardiff. Said their fans now are taking to him.

Genuinely nice bloke, and deserves his chance to shine at that level. He had that little bit of niggle ON the pitch which I also liked. I bet you a pound to a penny we see him in a Millers shirt again one day. Theres a genuine bond between him and the Millers support base.

4 league games. 2 wins 2 draws since he's been back in..
    Long shot. Long throw. A bit of grizzle in his play.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy King of the West View Post
    Genuinely nice bloke, and deserves his chance to shine at that level. He had that little bit of niggle ON the pitch which I also liked. I bet you a pound to a penny we see him in a Millers shirt again one day. Theres a genuine bond between him and the Millers support base.
    I often think about current and recently departed players and which ones could become our First team Manager one day.
    So we might well see him with a Rotherham badge on again.

A friend and I were at an away game about five years ago and PW was doing his road cones routines before KO but also having a great rapport with our fans just behind the barriers. We both said at the time he,s prime Manager material.

I once thought Arnason might be one but he hasn't really mentioned us with affection during interviews since he left. Besides which I can see PW being here for a very long time

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    I often think about current and recently departed players and which ones could become our First team Manager one day.
    So we might well see him with a Rotherham badge on again.

A friend and I were at an away game about five years ago and PW was doing his road cones routines before KO but also having a great rapport with our fans just behind the barriers. We both said at the time he,s prime Manager material.

I once thought Arnason might be one but he hasn't really mentioned us with affection during interviews since he left. Besides which I can see PW being here for a very long time
    Yes, I hope he finishes his managerial career at New York and goes down as our most successful manager ever. That wouldn't be bad for just a fitness coach would it?

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    Yes, I hope he finishes his managerial career at New York and goes down as our most successful manager ever. That wouldn't be bad for just a fitness coach would it?
    The good thing is Paul Warne is still learning and will get even better, the bad thing though is other clubs will come knocking at his door.

Just scored against Huddersfield.

He’s just got Cardiff’s second goal at Huddersfield

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast